Close
Showing results 1 to 9 of 9

Default Software Multiplexers - Single or Multiple Computers

Below you will find (In alphabetical order) a list of software guides. Each of these tools can be utilized for one or more computers to multibox.

(GameCommanderPro) Announce: GameCommanderPro Version 1.2 7 Day Trial Available
    (HotKeyNet) Guide: HowTo use HotKeyNet for boxing
    (ISBoxer & Innerspace) ISBoxer Toolkit - Zero to Hero in 30 minutes setup 7 Day Trial Available
    (ISBoxer & Innerspace) A guide to IS Boxer (Long)
    (KeyClone) FAQ: Step-by-step basic keyclone setup 24 Hour Trial Available
    (Keyclone) HOWTo - Setup Maximizer (Updated PIP) 24 Hour Trial Available
    (Keyclone) Keyclone- 1 hour setup,
    (Plexor) (Mac) Introducing Plexer for Mac
    (Octopus) Octopus Tutorial

Green Titles indicate Pay Solutions.

Guides needed:
    Octopus (Unsupported but has an active userbase, anyone got a link to a good guide or want to write one?
    Innerspace Basic Wizard Setup (I've been meaning to do this.)
    Last edited by zanthor : 11-23-2009 at 04:38 PM
    [> Sam I Am (80) <] [> Team Doublemint <][> Hexed (60) (retired) <]
    [> Innerspace & ISBoxer Toolkit <][> Boxing on Blackhand, Horde <]
    "Innerspace basically reinvented the software boxing world. If I was to do it over again, I'd probably go single PC + Innerspace/ISBoxer." - Fursphere

Svper can you edit my subject? I apparently failed mid thought...

Wanted it to read Software Multiplexers - Single or Multiple Computers
    "Innerspace basically reinvented the software boxing world. If I was to do it over again, I'd probably go single PC + Innerspace/ISBoxer." - Fursphere

Quote Originally Posted by zanthor View Post
    Svper can you edit my subject? I apparently failed mid thought...

Wanted it to read Software Multiplexers - Single or Multiple Computers

Done. I've got all your reported posts, waiting on an IM back from Ellay before I act on them.

Quote Originally Posted by Svpernova09 View Post
    Done. I've got all your reported posts, waiting on an IM back from Ellay before I act on them.
    NP, figured it would need some top down approval, but I hope to make the sticky sprawl less so and still have easy access to all the data.

Quote Originally Posted by zanthor View Post
    NP, figured it would need some top down approval, but I hope to make the sticky sprawl less so and still have easy access to all the data.

Aye I've been trying to come up with a better way, but who knows. I like the format, I think less stickies are good, especially since a lot of this info is pretty dated.

setting up a wiki page and linking to it from one sticky at the top would be a nice way to manage all the information in 1 area without having to scroll a full page before the first new post.
    Also wiki pages can be updated by anyone as information changes, taking some of the workload off the OP and mods

For instance we have the following page available:
    http://www.dual-boxing.com/wiki/index.php/Software
    Quite a bit of good info there and if you click links to things such as keyclone or ISboxer you get pretty well detailed guides. They may be dated but updating isn't too difficult really, especially considering the start.
    Last edited by Bettysue : 11-17-2009 at 11:30 AM

Is GameCommander Still being updated and stuff?