Close
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2
Showing results 11 to 17 of 17

Hey

I would also like to see those fullparty setup screenshots, but there's another thing that vexes me. I'm intrested in setting up my computer for dualboxing Aion, (assassin + chanter if it matters). I've looked through the HotKeyNet tutorial found on another forum of this site, but because 1. it was made for WoW and 2. I've never actually worked with special applications like this for dual-boxing (last game I dualled was DAoC, and there was no need for anything like this) I could not make heads or tails out of it.

Say I wanted a simple way of controlling my chanter, something like F1-F9 sending 1-9 to my second Aion window, how would I go about setting that up?

inb4 "noob!" and all that :P

Quote Originally Posted by wrajjt View Post
    Hey

I would also like to see those fullparty setup screenshots, but there's another thing that vexes me. I'm intrested in setting up my computer for dualboxing Aion, (assassin + chanter if it matters). I've looked through the HotKeyNet tutorial found on another forum of this site, but because 1. it was made for WoW and 2. I've never actually worked with special applications like this for dual-boxing (last game I dualled was DAoC, and there was no need for anything like this) I could not make heads or tails out of it.

Say I wanted a simple way of controlling my chanter, something like F1-F9 sending 1-9 to my second Aion window, how would I go about setting that up?

inb4 "noob!" and all that :P
    not sure why this is in this thread but here is a reply anyway :-)

http://www.smileyouareontv.com/softw...tkeynet-script

works with sending all the keys except movement keys to both windows - then you can decide if pressing "1" for instance does something on both or only on 1 (for instance I use 1-4 for common dps between my templar and chanter; 5-7 for stuff only for my templar and 8-= for chanter specific...)
    5,8,10 boxing wow with Wow Open Box and MAMA, give them a try!
    (was 8 Boxing Wow with HotKeyNet and ISBoxer)
    Join many boxers playing Classic on US PvP Alliance: <Epic>@Blaumeux
    Was streaming on twitch.tv/MooreaTv

Quote Originally Posted by Moorea View Post
    not sure why this is in this thread but here is a reply anyway :-)

http://www.smileyouareontv.com/softw...tkeynet-script

works with sending all the keys except movement keys to both windows - then you can decide if pressing "1" for instance does something on both or only on 1 (for instance I use 1-4 for common dps between my templar and chanter; 5-7 for stuff only for my templar and 8-= for chanter specific...)
    Ah, cheers. I'm new to the site,a s you can see from my postcount, and I did not know where you people posted your scripts. Sorry about that =)

it's fine to ask; you can post a new thread about it - just that it was a bit offtopic for this specific thread :-) not a big deal (thus the smiley)

why do you feel that Mass PvP isn't good for multiboxing? AV and WG are the best places for boxers in WoW and I would think that PvP in Aion would be similar in mass PvP. unless you are talkng abut lag, and then that's nothing to do with boxing, it's bad for everyne. Winterlag boss kills everyone, not just boxers :P

I was thinking pvp is an issue because movement in Aion is key - for instance to chase your victims or escape you need to quickly glide away - the quickly part doesn't work too well when you can't get your followers to glide...

Rated Arena Member

gz, i was first 50 templer in germany and maybe in europe