Close
Showing results 1 to 4 of 4

Unhappy 5box - Sethekk Halls

Anyone tried 5 boxing sethekk halls? Well.. i tried today.. but the last boss was hell of a shit.. it was juz too hard to kill.. with it's random teleport and casting arcane blast... it kills my 2x shaman, 2x mage and leave my warrior with less than 1/4 health.. was wipe 3 times before i finally gave up..

Anyone tried before and has some way to kill this guy?
    Nobodyz is perfect. I am Nobodyz.

I tried a while back, and I gave up after the 5th try.. I once got him till 23%, but didn't get close to that on the other tries.. The main problem for me was mainly that he sheeped my tank.. and that sucked .. A LOT! I'm not sure if you can dispell it, didn't think of it back then..

I might try him again soon, If i ever down him, i'll let you know how
    80 => Beir + Beirax + Barrax + Helpemall + Violentô

I did Sethekk a few days ago with my team at lvl 69. I had no problems what so ever with the last boss? Just dps him near a pillar, then when he teleports you just run and hide on the other side of the pillar and engage him again after the aoe. Rince and repeat and he will go down quick

^^ This. Keep them on follow and keep the tank close to the group. Sheep always broke before he teleported for me. Once he teleports start running to the other side of the pillar. Get lined up and start casting a group heal for the shadow bolt spam. Repeat the above and run back and forth along the same pillar. The most important key to survival is running as soon as he teleports. If you do that you will have plenty of time to get lined up and heal.
    Guilds: Spirit of St Louis/Saint Louis
    US- Trollbane/Zuljin Horde and Alliance