Close
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast
Showing results 1 to 10 of 15

Default Wotlk - Old Kingdom (OK) - Voljaz

Already looked at the thread http://www.dual-boxing.com/showthrea...t=quick+demise

which gave me no help. Anyone have any tricks for this with a full Emblem of Conquest geared Paladin and 4x Elemental Shamen?
    "Twilight is upon me. And soon, night must fall". My days in WoW are over, but I'm back to where it all started, EverQuest!

Put out 3 Fire Elementals, blow all cooldowns DO NOT HEAL paladin and just dps this shit outta him. Pop all cooldowns, whatever. With conquest gear he should drop in about 18secs. Make sure you have everything setup right before you engage him, those precious seconds when he starts casting is not the time to stop and figure out what you need to cast. I did all that plus bloodlust and he didnt even finish the second insanity cast, but once he died all your mirror images will still be there. The good news is you will get the achievement even though you will most likely get slaughtered by two groups of mirror images. You can still loot him after hes dead and you zone back in.

Got him!!!! Yeah, it never even occurred to me to only bring up 3 Fire Elementals. I just always pop all 4 on bosses out of habit, but it helped!!!!! 6 Achievements to go!!!!
    "Twilight is upon me. And soon, night must fall". My days in WoW are over, but I'm back to where it all started, EverQuest!

Good to hear

I'm confused, why are 3 fire elementals better than 4 for this boss?

This is the only significant achievement I have left.

3 so you keep your Totem of Wrath out.

Oh I see, I'll try that tonight, thanks!

i dont want to mess this topic but any suggestions when i run normal (lets say lvl 74) Herald seems to be a hard cake to crack as multiboxer. How to survive insanity?

My guess is that as a boxer, non healing classes are tricky, but doable. What you want to do is broadcast a targetnearestenemy macro and then spam your dps button adds go down pretty quickly, the trick is simply to spam that button and keep an eye on all four screens to manage positioning. You may combine this with IWT and click-to-move :-)
    Classic - Pyrewood Village, Horde, EU

Quote Originally Posted by Fuzzyboy View Post
    My guess is that as a boxer, non healing classes are tricky, but doable. What you want to do is broadcast a targetnearestenemy macro and then spam your dps button adds go down pretty quickly, the trick is simply to spam that button and keep an eye on all four screens to manage positioning. You may combine this with IWT and click-to-move :-)
    i have caster dps team (same team on signature). So your suggestion might work pretty well. I could mass fear with warlock and on elementals i can thunder if needed and spam heal. As well i have totems on shamans. Dont know how will resto shammy survive it but pala should tank nicely all adds.

EDIT @ 09.03.2010

This dungeon went down nicely. Did not even think it will go so smooth at level 73. All bosses went down with first try and no-one died on Herald. Actually only boss where someone of my team died was the first boss. And it was warlock who just got aggro from add who came from boss. My mistake but the killing went smooth.
    Last edited by J6mpsikas : 03-10-2010 at 04:21 AM