Close
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2
Showing results 11 to 19 of 19

I have never tried to do any of the old world raids. Sounds like fun! When i get my 5th shamy to 80 ill give it a shot!
    Currently 5 Boxing 5 Protection Paladins on Whisperwind Alliance
    The Power of Five!!! ( short video )

Nice vid, tho a tad sped up... I've been trying to 2 box razor for a while now (tho only casual attempts) so need to finish leveling my 5 man team.

Using a DK + Paladin my Paladin (tank) was holding the adds while the DK was the controller, but I got overun and couldnt stop them from breaking the MC. Tho I think that may have been more positioning based on your video.

Can't believe I never thought to gather aggro on the adds by healing. DOH! That will make it so much easier when I get a chance to play again.

By the by, how do you get the attunement to enter BWL by that stupid orb now that the commander by the orb no longer seems to spawn to drop the letter? Grand majority of my boxed toons are post BC and it stinks having to run through UBRS every time to get in there.

The quarter master that drops the letter was just moved to the lil side hallway before you reach the orb, he still drops the letter =D
    [align=center]Boxed <Arthas> 10 Boxing 80's
    pally, mage, lock, shdw priest, holy priest, shammys x4, rogue, dk[/align]

when you do razor, do you need to be killing the adds AND healing while doing the eggs with your MCd toon? it all goes well until about half way through the eggs.. my team member start to die due to being overwhelmed with adds.
    Currently 5 Boxing 5 Protection Paladins on Whisperwind Alliance
    The Power of Five!!! ( short video )

There can only be 40 adds at a time, kill all the melee mobs so you have 40 casters, you keep aggro with healing, (use fire resist aura so you resist heaps of the caster's dmg), eventually they run out of mana and hit you for an insect bite.

Also, in case you don't know, you no longer need an ony scale cloak at all.
    Last edited by valkry : 09-07-2010 at 07:25 AM
    Frostmourne (Oceanic) - Bloodlust - Alliance - 10 Boxer

If anyone is trying this with druids instead of shamans, it's a little trickier but quite doable. I have 3 restos and a tank in the center like SmartJelly has (thank you so much for the video!) and I bound "Swipe" on my bear tank to the 4 key. Then I spam "4" (destroy egg and swipe) and use ISBoxer's repeated region with Grid healing to keep everyone alive. I've done it twice with no problems. The transition from the last egg to picking up Razergore is the only real trick.

This is a strange fight for me. I just downed him with my 10boxing melee team: 6 pallies, warrior, rogue,druid, shaman

Wiped about 5 times. Two times I was down to a few eggs left when I wasn't paying attention and Razorgore's health was low and he died.

Another time I had a terrible strategy of placing people in the 4 corners, but that didn't work since they were all out of range of healing.

Another wipe was really weird in that Razorgore was just piling up aggro on him, I have no idea why but not even my shaman healing was dropping aggro off Razorgore. So he died very fast only a few minutes into the encounter.

I finally just downed him quite easily this time. I had to pallies facing each other about 10 yards apart. They were both protection spec. By spamming hammer of righteous constantly I could melt the waves of enemies. Also, for the entire fight Razorgore never got any aggro on him. Mobs would run up to him, but then just run right away for my group.

Got 156 gold but prolly spend 350+ from wiping, ha.
    The poetry that comes from the squaring off between,
    And the circling is worth it,
    Finding beauty in the
    dissonance

Got all the way to Chromaggus and failed miserably. BWL is kinda annoying, nothing really that fun. Prolly won't run it that much.
    The poetry that comes from the squaring off between,
    And the circling is worth it,
    Finding beauty in the
    dissonance