Close
Showing results 1 to 6 of 6

Thread: AQ10 Ossirian

Default AQ10 Ossirian

So today i wanted to try my luck at Aq10. All the encounters leading up to Ossirian gave me little trouble. Ossirian himself was another issue entirely. First of all here is my setup: (All characters are low 70's)

Paladin (main tank)
    Druid (off tank)
    2 Resto Shamans
    1 Holy Priest
    2 Destro Warlocks
    2 MM Hunters
    1 Fire Mage

The pull goes pretty well until the main tank gets caught in a tornado which allows ossirian to start killing off healers and dps at will. I can't micro manage the off tank to pick up aggro fast enough before toons start dying. I think the problem is in my setup rather than group composition. Although I do have problems building energy with a Druid as off tank, I might pull out my DK instead.

Currently my setup is:

I run 2 computers
    Using 2 seperate keyboards
    2 seperate mice

My main computer contains the tank and my 5 dps, this way i can setup the tank sequence on the same key as my dps sequences.

My 2nd computer contains the off tank and the 3 healers. The Off tank is the main window so i can try and move him around in between Main Tank cast sequences.

I need to resolve this issue now if i plan on having any hope of 10 boxing icc or some of the other wotlk raids.

Why are you using separate hardware to do that? Does your boxing software not allow KM-style mouseover to the other PC?
    Now playing: WoW (Garona)

I'm using ISBoxer and Innerspace. I haven't used all of the functionality as of yet, I've been learning a little along.

Ah, OK. I'm pretty sure you can use something like InputDirector to negate the need to use separate mice/keyboards. That may help your reaction times at the very least.

http://www.google.com/search?q=site%...input+director
    Now playing: WoW (Garona)

Awesome, I'll give this a shot.

Quote Originally Posted by Ughmahedhurtz View Post
    Ah, OK. I'm pretty sure you can use something like InputDirector to negate the need to use separate mice/keyboards. That may help your reaction times at the very least.

http://www.google.com/search?q=site%...input+director
    ^^ this will help a lot with that type of setup. I ran two machines with InputDirector + keyclone before switching to a single machine and ISBoxer/innerspace a while back.