Close
Page 27 of 27 FirstFirst ... 17 25 26 27
Showing results 261 to 265 of 265

My video is here if that helps http://coltimar.com/blog/?page_id=248
    "My dogs could roll heroics with how a lot of you play."
    - Fursphere 2010

Man heroic im still having massive trouble u cant kill the heros fast enough lol.
    They say spiders have 8 legs well i guess im a rare and unimaginable specimen. Ive got 9 legs and my web comes from that 9th leg. HaHa.

I'm just happy I can finally clear it - easily - on normal mode. Next up I'll give heroic a chance.

On normal mode its quite easy, but on heroic it is the only instance I skip. I simply can't get passed the 3 heroes in mount without wiping 10 times min. I tried every possible way that was mentioned in this thread but I simply can't get it right. With all the repair bills + time taken, its better off wait 15min and get another random.

On normal mode its quite easy, but on heroic it is the only instance I skip. I simply can't get passed the 3 heroes in mount without wiping 10 times min. I tried every possible way that was mentioned in this thread but I simply can't get it right. With all the repair bills + time taken, its better off wait 15min and get another random.
    try my "strategy of center". it s a lot easier. run to mounted champions in middle area (aka engage them in middle ASAP, moving to them). if you do it right they dont charge