Close
Page 1 of 27 1 2 3 11 ... LastLast
Showing results 1 to 10 of 265

Default WotLK - Trial of the Champion - (ToC)

Not that its very hard to begin with lol but anyways some quick strats.

Boss 1) This is mounted combat but its increadibly simple, just have your 4 followers stand in front of the dude you want to kill while riding figure 8s around it with your main keeping its shield down. Also make sure you keep all of your shields up, remember you can thrust and charge shields at the same time, seperate cd's. Also make sure your watch each toons mounts hp, if it gets low simply alt tab to that screen .. ride over and get a new mount .. takes almost no time.

Boss 2) ... I'm not even going to talk about him .. really simple free epics. .. I guess hit autofollow after he cast's radiance to reface your toons ( 4 sec aoe blind ).

Boss 3) This guy is a little tricky he has 3 phases
    - Phase 1 : pretty simple just dps him, he summons a ghoul at the start just switch to it and dps him down real fast ( 50k hp ) or you can wait for it to explode later on and risk getting a nasty aoe on the shamans as he drops aggro randomly ... boss hits the tank fairly hard here so keep your tank topd off.
    - Phase 2 : hardest phase imo, DPS him hard as soon as he pops up and be ready to strafe your followers quickly here. He will cast desecration on your followers at some point .. its random sometimes I didnt even get it but you have to move quick because it does 2k dmg a tick + your snared so it hurts if you dont move fast. Also he begins summoning an army of the dead at the start of this phase, about 30 sec in they will start to explode and any remaining ghouls when he dies will immediately start casting explode. Explode has a 5 sec cast time or so, be ready to strafe your alts away from any ghouls you see huddling over channeling this or they will most likely die. If your dps is fast the boss dies in about 30 sec and you can just strafe out while the phase shift happens, if your slow it gets a bit more tricky as you h ave to strafe and dps on and off.
    - Save DPS cooldowns for this phase, you have to dps him down really fast because he simply does too much dps to heal through over time, he aoe bolts the entire group for 1500-3000 and then hits a single target for something like 8000 dmg every 5 sec or so. Only 277k hp per phase so its not to hard to burst him down before your healer simply falls behind, lust helps a lot for the healer here if you have it. Nothing else to it though, just blow cooldowns dps hard and heal your butt off and he should die.
    Last edited by mrmcgee21 : 08-04-2009 at 09:22 PM
    Long time hydra ....
    Asynk, Bysnk, Cysnk, Dsynk
    <Illidan Server - US-Rampage BG top 5's rating 2321-S8>
    <Glory of the Hero complete x5(1/27/09]>

Retired- Conlaenn (6box)<Saryrn server - Everquest>

Nice gratz think yo ucan make a vid?

I haven't been able to make video's yet, I run 5 on one machine and recording just eats up a lot of framerate for me. Maybe at some point in the future though.
    Long time hydra ....
    Asynk, Bysnk, Cysnk, Dsynk
    <Illidan Server - US-Rampage BG top 5's rating 2321-S8>
    <Glory of the Hero complete x5(1/27/09]>

Retired- Conlaenn (6box)<Saryrn server - Everquest>

Show off.

J/K good work. Thanks for the run-down.
    Basilikos
    Icecrown US Alliance

Mixed Group of Unholy DeathKnight, Holy Priest, Elemental/Restoration Shaman, Arcane Mage, Balance/Restoration Druid
    Second Mixed group of Protection Paladin, Discipline Priest, Fire Mage, Affliction Warlock, Affliction Warlock

5 Balance Druids - Shelved at 65
    Holy Priest and 4 Warlocks - Shelved at 71
    Protection Paladin and 4 Shadow Priests - Shelved at 60
    5 Elemental Shaman - Shelved at 60

I say get your guys in some blues n run this over n over again you will get decked out!

i could not even beat the normal mode.. this is tough!
    Currently 5 Boxing 5 Protection Paladins on Whisperwind Alliance
    The Power of Five!!! ( short video )

The second boss is easy mode first is abit of a pain 3rd is lol :P

i cant get past the 3 champs. ill have to try again tomorrow!
    Currently 5 Boxing 5 Protection Paladins on Whisperwind Alliance
    The Power of Five!!! ( short video )

Patch is coming live on european servers today. I'll give it a try later.

How do you manage mounted combat?
    What about your equip - fully epic?

greetz
    Team Planetrule @ EU-Mug'thol

Dapimp / Bischibosch / Bischibasch / Pîmpkin / Pîmpnurse
    Paladin / Shaman / Shaman / Druid / Priest
    Heroics clear: (All) - Oculus still in progess
    Twinks (old Team)
    80 Deathknight
    70 Shaman
    70 Paladin
    70 Mage
    64 Warlock

you can do it in blues and he did it in heroic if i am correct its very easy instance, 1 boss is hard but other then that...