Close
Page 15 of 27 FirstFirst ... 5 13 14 15 16 17 25 ... LastLast
Showing results 141 to 150 of 265

The one I felt the was the best effort going into phase 3 I had spawned 3 fire elementals before engaging and just let them go to work. Seemed to work wonders with the ghouls. I just screwed up and thought that I could heal through the last ghouls explosion instead of strafing. Lesson learned =)

Multibocks, not sure what type of tank your using or if this is regular or heroic. Heroic you can cc the ghouls and i have my dk tank aoe for the first 5 or 6 seconds, then freeze them for the next 10 (heroic only).

What did the best for me was to pop bloodlust right as he's summoning adds in ph 2. then nuke his ass. YOu'll down him quick enough that the adds won't have time to kill your team, then just back up as they explode. (i still let my down arror work so i spin the tank 180, then hit down and the whole team moves away).

sometimes i'll summon undead army at start of phase 2 or even earth elemental. just something to keep the damn gouls off my guys for 20 seconds while i nuke BK.

Heroic, I havent done regular but Im sure I can spank it since I feel Im a few seconds away from killing him in heroic. I do use BL in phase 2, but I have a paladin tank so no undead army for me.

I use pally tank, 3 ele shammies and a moonkin, for phase 2 I have the casters about 35 yards away, I drop consecrate when BL pops up in Phase 2, that will aggro most of the ghouls and you can pick them up manually after that.

Anyway, sounds like you are close - good luck!

The problem I find is if I get too far away I spend more time healing my tank than dpsing the boss and that makes it almost impossible to kill him before he wipes out one or more dpsers. I'm hoping that I can use my elementals to increase survivability. Maybe I just need some more upgrades or maybe my setup isnt as good as I thought, lol.

I get that too, usually if a ghoul from either phase leaps at my priest and knocks him out of range. I'm trying to get into a habit of putting the groups' backs to a wall and measuring my max range from there.
    MY MINIONS on Lightbringer US: Osaar (80 BE Paladin) - Esaar, Isaar, and Usaar (80 BE Warlocks) - Harmsworth (80 UD Priest)

Ya know I dont think I have tried what mrmcgee does and move my group away from the totem farm. Maybe that will keep them out of that damn snare from desecration.

In regular (haven't even tried heroic BK yet), I keep my team "walled" to avoid the knockback. I set them up in a corner. I angle them slightly "out" from the corner (20 degree angle or so) so that once I've downed the BK I can strafe them away (and slightly out from) the corner/wall. Even snared, they usually make it out of range of the corpses explosions.

Is that not advisable in heroic?
    80 Blood Elf Paladin, 80 Blood Elf Priest,80 Troll Mage, 80 Undead Warlock, 80 Tauren Druid, 80 Undead Rogue
    80 x4 Shaman (Orc x3, Troll)

Madoran - Horde - PvE

I beat paletress first try. Gotta love tremor totem =D

now waiting on BL to pop so I can try all out offensive assault with fire elementals.

I just died on my tank with 5k health left on BK /cry