Close
Page 14 of 27 FirstFirst ... 4 12 13 14 15 16 24 ... LastLast
Showing results 131 to 140 of 265

Quote Originally Posted by Multibocks View Post
    You have to enable "click mouse to move" in interface options for your slaves to move to target.
    OMG Thank you for that piece of info. I thought it was broken.
    “Is God willing to prevent evil, but not able? Then he is not omnipotent.
    Is he able, but not willing? Then he is malevolent.
    Is he both able and willing? Then whence cometh evil?
    Is he neither able nor willing? Then why call him God?”
    Epicurus

thats awesome! it works great, it's going to make heroic confessor and black knight so much easier!

Ya, I like the click to move/interact option. I zone in, equip my lances, and click on the horses for each toon and they run over and mount =)

Also, today I got the bug where the champs had the shields on. So, I mounted up and proceed to give them the beat down. Was easier than on foot. Although, I only had rogue, mage and warrior champs. Obviously I died after the transition, still haven't been able to survive it.

Quote Originally Posted by heffner View Post
    Ya, I like the click to move/interact option. I zone in, equip my lances, and click on the horses for each toon and they run over and mount =)

Also, today I got the bug where the champs had the shields on. So, I mounted up and proceed to give them the beat down. Was easier than on foot. Although, I only had rogue, mage and warrior champs. Obviously I died after the transition, still haven't been able to survive it.
    I don't ever try and dps in the transition. just sit on the 2 champs and get the 3rd to 10% or so, then run to the doorway, turn and burn the last champ and right as you dismount, run for the door. then just zone back in and setup easy.
    Sometimes i'll still lose a guy running for the door but I often make it out with 5 alive. I try to fight all the champs at the center of the ring so when they die, i have plenty of time to get out because it's a long walk for them to the next horse, and also a long walk to the entrance to kill me when i'm zoning out.

I messed around with a 5 man rogue team since you can actually keep melee in range with the interact button now. It was pretty cool. Only thing funny was if after the mob died, I hit interact and they would target different mobs and run off in crazy directions lol. I"m sure I can fix that with a focus macro though but it was funny to see them scatter across the starter zone.

So I didnt know this, but read it elsewhere. The radiance spell can be avoided by turning away from the mob. So you dont get blinded and the 6k damage component. Not sure if its worth the effort, just thought I would throw it out there.

edit: maybe just broadcast the turn key when you see it being cast and then using your /face macros to turn your dps back to facing target.

Yeah, I "avoid" Eadric's AE with just may tank to keep his aggro steady.

To be honest, that fight for my team is pretty much tank n spank as long as I cleanse every hammer. Its straightforward enough that I haven't taken the time to work out trying to spin my guys away to avoid his AE.
    80 Blood Elf Paladin, 80 Blood Elf Priest,80 Troll Mage, 80 Undead Warlock, 80 Tauren Druid, 80 Undead Rogue
    80 x4 Shaman (Orc x3, Troll)

Madoran - Horde - PvE

Ok this is lame after much retardedness on my part I finally figured out how to make IS use two keymaps. However I have yet to get the faction champions down. They seem to last forever! I tried using the macros posted earlier so I could use the /clickVehiclebutton blah blah with an assist line for faster targetting, but the game wouldnt let me do it. It just kept saying, "you cant do that right now" Is this a limitation of IS?

Ok this is lame after much retardedness on my part I finally figured out how to make IS use two keymaps. However I have yet to get the faction champions down. They seem to last forever! I tried using the macros posted earlier so I could use the /clickVehiclebutton blah blah with an assist line for faster targetting, but the game wouldnt let me do it. It just kept saying, "you cant do that right now" Is this a limitation of IS?
    Doubt it: sounds to me like you are still spamming your normal dps buttons which obviously can not fire because you are on a vehicle.

Actually it seems you must use buttons other than 1234 for vehicle macros. I know I wasnt spamming normal dps buttons because I turned that map off and checked it before starting. It's alright I finally figured it out today and made it to BK, but he kicked my arse.

I've read through here and this is what I am doing for each phase, would appreciate some pointers and criticism.
    setup: 3 healing 1 disease cleansing totem, 1 grounding
    1. DPS, kill ghoul dps
    2. BL, dps BK after all ghouls are up and on tank. This gets really hectic and it can go badly quickly. Last try I had tonight I finished this perfectly however I didnt notice a few ghouls and my team went from100% to dead. /cry
    3. I have made it here a few times, but most times my team is close to death and I am trying to chain heal up before he spawns. Usually he wipes my group before he hits 50%.

Some notes, tank is 32.5k health and shaman are 2500+ spell power buffed. I have watched a few videos and it seems like I should be able to do this, but after 10 tries I gave up for the day (and 300g repair bill yuck.)

Is there a point where I should drop more grounding totems? Would that help? Right now I cant seem to keep the ghouls off the dps during p2. This phase gets ridiculous and that damn desecration makes it almost impossible to keep the ghouls off my shaman as the run around hamstringed. Worse is when they all stay on my tank and that punk explodes them all on my tank (100->0) =(

I feel like there is one or two things I am missing and once I fix it I can beat this guy.

edit: one more thing, it seems my tank is taking a lot of damage and I just can't keep up on heals for him, heals for team and dps. I might take one shaman and make him resto for this, but I really dont want to.
    Last edited by Multibocks : 08-23-2009 at 11:11 PM

Actually it seems you must use buttons other than 1234 for vehicle macros. I know I wasnt spamming normal dps buttons because I turned that map off and checked it before starting. It's alright I finally figured it out today and made it to BK, but he kicked my arse.

I've read through here and this is what I am doing for each phase, would appreciate some pointers and criticism.
    setup: 3 healing 1 disease cleansing totem, 1 grounding
    1. DPS, kill ghoul dps
    2. BL, dps BK after all ghouls are up and on tank. This gets really hectic and it can go badly quickly. Last try I had tonight I finished this perfectly however I didnt notice a few ghouls and my team went from100% to dead. /cry
    3. I have made it here a few times, but most times my team is close to death and I am trying to chain heal up before he spawns. Usually he wipes my group before he hits 50%.

Some notes, tank is 32.5k health and shaman are 2500+ spell power buffed. I have watched a few videos and it seems like I should be able to do this, but after 10 tries I gave up for the day (and 300g repair bill yuck.)

Is there a point where I should drop more grounding totems? Would that help? Right now I cant seem to keep the ghouls off the dps during p2. This phase gets ridiculous and that damn desecration makes it almost impossible to keep the ghouls off my shaman as the run around hamstringed. Worse is when they all stay on my tank and that punk explodes them all on my tank (100->0) =(

I feel like there is one or two things I am missing and once I fix it I can beat this guy.

edit: one more thing, it seems my tank is taking a lot of damage and I just can't keep up on heals for him, heals for team and dps. I might take one shaman and make him resto for this, but I really dont want to.
    If Phase 2 is a problem, spawn fire elementals and DPS ghouls first.

You'll have to chain heal through the dmg they take.

Phase 3 - just nuke and chain heal, normally for me its dps, dps, chain heal, repeat. I haven't found grounding totems to help much in Ph 3 but it could be me.