Close
Page 13 of 27 FirstFirst ... 3 11 12 13 14 15 23 ... LastLast
Showing results 121 to 130 of 265

Quote Originally Posted by Lyonheart View Post
    "eadrich: Pretty much go nuts, expect him to 1 shot a couple of your guys so dps hard and fast so you don't get as many hammers. Pretty easy fight really if your healer isn't 1 shot first."

You only have one shaman, but if you have grounding totem down at the start, it absorbs HoR. And you should be able to refresh it in time for a second HoR. I only died once to his HoR due to not knowing the fight. Now that i know, I keep grounding totems down and never have to worry about dieing due to one shot HoRs!
    Thanks for that tidbit, that will totally make him cake

anyone tell me how to do the face thing where the toons face/and or run towards the boss? Something to do with interact with target but i can't get it to work. I need it when i get scattered to hell on paletress and running around to gather up the herd is tough.

if u use jamba set up your follow-focus and stop-follow button
    after massfear just press follow-focus - your toons should face towards boss
    then stop-follow and kick her ass =)
    Team Planetrule @ EU-Mug'thol

Dapimp / Bischibosch / Bischibasch / Pîmpkin / Pîmpnurse
    Paladin / Shaman / Shaman / Druid / Priest
    Heroics clear: (All) - Oculus still in progess
    Twinks (old Team)
    80 Deathknight
    70 Shaman
    70 Paladin
    70 Mage
    64 Warlock

You are actually better off setting up a interact-with-target keybinding, as many have said in the thread. Follow focus will NOT work if your toon is "far away" (out of follow range, which is like 15-20 yards). interact with target however works from all the way across the arena room.

For the guy with the mixed team, I'd suggest changing the resto druid to balance and using the ele shaman to heal (either as ele or respec to resto). Resto druids are AWESOME healers when solo playing, but terrible when multiboxing, since so much of their power is pre-HOTing people and using a wide variety of spells, which is difficult when multiboxing - their only real AOE spell, wild growth, is on a 6 sec c/d too. Holy priests are also really awesome when MBing, I can spam POH/COH every boss without going oom. A shaman just has to ES the mt, spam chain heal on himself (when team is grouped up), and lhw/hw the tank. Much easier to manage and more "on demand" group healing than resto druids.

btw niley/etc, grounding totem still lets you get the achieve for boss #2 - just remember, after its grounded press 1 on all your guys to shoot the hammer back at the boss (one of them will have it). I got the achieve easy first time I met him, just DPS him down to ~20k, then always have grounds down, wait for hammer, and smash him with it.

Eadric's hammer.

I'm confused by puppy's post. While I've not drawn Eadric in a week on heroic, as I recall its a two part effect. The first is Eadric marks the intended target with a debuff. This is then followed up with the hammer hit. If you cleanse the debuffed toon before he gets the hammer off it is automatically reflected on to him. I know I got the achievement for killing him with his own hammer and all I was doing was cleansing with my paladin.

Am I missing something?
    80 Blood Elf Paladin, 80 Blood Elf Priest,80 Troll Mage, 80 Undead Warlock, 80 Tauren Druid, 80 Undead Rogue
    80 x4 Shaman (Orc x3, Troll)

Madoran - Horde - PvE

Quote Originally Posted by Greythan View Post
    Eadric's hammer.

I'm confused by puppy's post. While I've not drawn Eadric in a week on heroic, as I recall its a two part effect. The first is Eadric marks the intended target with a debuff. This is then followed up with the hammer hit. If you cleanse the debuffed toon before he gets the hammer off it is automatically reflected on to him. I know I got the achievement for killing him with his own hammer and all I was doing was cleansing with my paladin.

Am I missing something?
    If you cleanse the debuff, you fetch the hammer. You'll get a new hotkey bar and have to hit "1" to throw it back at him.

Quote Originally Posted by Klesh View Post
    If you cleanse the debuff, you fetch the hammer. You'll get a new hotkey bar and have to hit "1" to throw it back at him.
    And if you kill him with his hammer you get an achievement! I have only seen him get one hammer out in the time it takes to burn him, so meh.

Quote Originally Posted by puppychow View Post
    You are actually better off setting up a interact-with-target keybinding, as many have said in the thread. Follow focus will NOT work if your toon is "far away" (out of follow range, which is like 15-20 yards). interact with target however works from all the way across the arena room.

For the guy with the mixed team, I'd suggest changing the resto druid to balance and using the ele shaman to heal (either as ele or respec to resto). Resto druids are AWESOME healers when solo playing, but terrible when multiboxing, since so much of their power is pre-HOTing people and using a wide variety of spells, which is difficult when multiboxing - their only real AOE spell, wild growth, is on a 6 sec c/d too. Holy priests are also really awesome when MBing, I can spam POH/COH every boss without going oom. A shaman just has to ES the mt, spam chain heal on himself (when team is grouped up), and lhw/hw the tank. Much easier to manage and more "on demand" group healing than resto druids.

btw niley/etc, grounding totem still lets you get the achieve for boss #2 - just remember, after its grounded press 1 on all your guys to shoot the hammer back at the boss (one of them will have it). I got the achieve easy first time I met him, just DPS him down to ~20k, then always have grounds down, wait for hammer, and smash him with it.
    I thought my druid healer would be better at heals but it takes a lot of focus to heal indivdual random team members for sure. He seems to go oom way before the casters too. I"m sure i could set him up better but your right, it's tough to fight and decide to heal big when the hots aren't keeping up.

hmm... I have "interact with target" in blizz keybinds set to the letter "i" but it doesn't make them face the target. all i've been able to do with it is loot and open up chat interfaces. How do you guys make your toons turn to face the mob using this? What else do i need to do to make that work?

Oh, the lovely Heroic Trial of the Champion... one of the more difficult 5 man WOTLK heroics to heal.

Quote Originally Posted by outdrsyguy1 View Post
    I thought my druid healer would be better at heals but it takes a lot of focus to heal indivdual random team members for sure. He seems to go oom way before the casters too. I"m sure i could set him up better but your right, it's tough to fight and decide to heal big when the hots aren't keeping up.

hmm... I have "interact with target" in blizz keybinds set to the letter "i" but it doesn't make them face the target. all i've been able to do with it is loot and open up chat interfaces. How do you guys make your toons turn to face the mob using this? What else do i need to do to make that work?
    You have to enable "click mouse to move" in interface options for your slaves to move to target.

lol, I just realized how I didn't know about the 1 button, which I'm sure you can see coming...

Its part of my dps spam.

However, I changed it so I don't hit "1" anymore. Glad I posted here so I'll know to do so on this boss.
    80 Blood Elf Paladin, 80 Blood Elf Priest,80 Troll Mage, 80 Undead Warlock, 80 Tauren Druid, 80 Undead Rogue
    80 x4 Shaman (Orc x3, Troll)

Madoran - Horde - PvE