Close
Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 ... LastLast
Showing results 1 to 10 of 31

Default Another Naxx multibox

Hiya,

5 Man plague quarter; this one generated alot of repair bills. Had to gear up my mage and ditch my best shaman

1 Paladin, 2 Ele Shaman, 1 Resto, 1 Mage.

My fingers hurt

Edit: link would help...
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yVg0bNYTZzM
    Last edited by SmartJelly : 08-02-2009 at 07:22 PM

Awesome, Love the multi-boxxing videos

Wait, you 5 boxed 10 man Naxx with toons that have no raid gear? Or am I missing something? Very nice, btw.
    "My dogs could roll heroics with how a lot of you play."
    - Fursphere 2010

That is pretty sweet, but can you really do 3k-4k dps without already having gear?
    Prot Paladin, tank/resto Druid, 2xResto Shaman, 3xElemental Shaman, Balance Druid, Shadow Priest, Arcane Mage PVE
    10x shamans PVP

wait... you 5 manned a 10 man raid. wow thats awesome
    Interested in the worlds largest multiboxer guild for Classic WoW?
    <Overload> Multiboxer guild for end game raiding
    Server: Herod - NA-PvP, Eastern
    Faction: Horde
    Raid Time: 6pm-11pm EST on Sat, Sun, Tues.
    Discord:https://discord.gg/keWJpHF

I just looked at your gear and it's true. Only a few pieces are BoP from raids. Theres lots of BoE raid epics and heroics gear. It looks like it's about as geared as you can get without doing raids.

Nice job. My mixed group dps has a hard time breaking 2k dps so I doubt I would be able to get past the gargoyles. You made those boss fights seem really simple though.

On Loatheb did you put something in your macros to target the spores or did you handle it some other way?
    Prot Paladin, tank/resto Druid, 2xResto Shaman, 3xElemental Shaman, Balance Druid, Shadow Priest, Arcane Mage PVE
    10x shamans PVP

This is truly amazing and is something ive been thinking of trying for a while now. I just assumed that 2 tanks would be needed for most stuff in there so I was in the process of leveling a second team to 10 box with. I might take a break from that though and see if I can 5 box anything there.

I have a mage at 60 but I wasnt planning on adding him to the group. Do you think there may be some way to get around the lack of replenishment? Im thinking, flasks, pots. I have a boomkin in my group so innervate is also there although its not gonna restore my whole groups mana.

The other option would be some kind of dodgy dual spec for my pala tank so he can get replenishment. Maybe Ill have a play with the talent calc and see what I can do there

Thanks for inspiring me to try this

P.s. Awesome music choices also! Deadmau5 - I remember, and Cannon Rock

This is really quite inspiring.

A definitely a know your enemy video: perfect pulls, movement / placement, and pace.

While the guy isn't in raid gear, he is obviously doing everything by the numbers. When to blow heroism, pets, etc and had no shortage of the right knowledge, even if his toons were semi virgins to the place ... its either [Safety Dance] or wipe.

The fumble with the healer was the best part, I am glad you left it in.

awesome i really liked it. one thing im thinking is he picked plague cause none of the bosses enrage. those fights seemed like they took quite a while. proper respect to smartjelly. i wouldnt have thought it doable
    Bot (80 Paladin) / Carfire (80 Shaman)
    Alliance, Madoran US

Nice 5 manning a 10man raid I just got my guys to 80 now thinking of how to get them geared.