Close
Showing results 1 to 10 of 31

Threaded View

Thanks for your feedback

>My mixed group dps has a hard time breaking 2k dps so I doubt I would be able to get past the gargoyles.
    I've been finding it hard to get my mage and druid to match the dps of the shaman, which is a shame as they can both bring some really nice (de)buffs to the party.

>On Loatheb did you put something in your macros to target the spores or did you handle it some other way?
    The totems took care of those; that was my 1st attempt on Loatheb so I had nothing prepared other than reading up on wowwiki. It took me 40 minutes to get passed the trash before him, so I was very relieved.

>Do you think there may be some way to get around the lack of replenishment?
    A few weeks ago I tried this with 4 shaman and almost (15%) got him (once), but I had to tank the adds close to the team so the AoE damage would trigger water shield. This time, I put thunderstorm on my dps macro for its mana regen and glyphed to stop the knowback, and with a pot/flask maybe it's doable.

>The other option would be some kind of dodgy dual spec for my pala tank so he can get replenishment.
    That does sound dodgy, gonna give it a try though

>none of the bosses enrage.
    In some of my longer fights with Noth, I found that he started to spend less time on the floor and adds spawned faster. It may have been my imagination, or a bug; be sure he's fully reset before releasing. I hear Loatheb enrages after 5 min (but doens't seem likely looking at the timings)?

Noth took 13 minutes, danced for 11, and Loatheb was 10 on the dot.

For those looking for an upgrade path without raiding (like myself), I hope this offers something to try out before 3.2 comes to the rescue
    Last edited by SmartJelly : 08-03-2009 at 02:13 PM