Close
Showing results 1 to 6 of 6

Default innerspace and wow questions.

hello all, I sarted using keyclone and like it.. But I wanted to check out innerspace as well and compare them.
    I just want to know if it is legal to use innerspace with world of warcraft. From the faq on the innerspace site seems to suggest that it runs on scripts and provides automation.. its the automation thing that getting me a little nervous about making a subscription purchase and using the software. has anyone encountered any problems with wow and innerspace?

also how much is innerspace updated and does it work on windows 7 RC 7100 64-bit?

thanks for the support

well i just found the ismods site and it seems peeps are not posting much there, and the news portion on the the innerspace site is from last year. so I am assuming this software is not be updated as frequently as keyclone. also a lot of people on ismods site have been getting banned from using a few extensions or bot extensions..

so I will just buy another keyclone for my other computer.

It is allowed by WoW it gets updated every 2 to 4 weeks alot of people use it...about the automation I use it and dont see anything in there for automation look at it this way if there is a automation then blizzard would not allow it at all also the G15 keyboard has automation with timing delays but we are allowed to use it as long as you dont use it to create a automation :P well hope that helps im not much of a problem solver :P lol

Blog Entries

Using ISBoxer/IS is perfectly fine with Wow. As with anything if you stay within the known rules and conditions, Blizzard should leave well enough alone. However always keep in mind that Blizzard can throw the ban stick around at will.

Blizzard is well aware of the ISBoxer developer and what he is doing and so far so good. We will probably never get a "gold seal of approval" from Blizzard on ANY multi-boxing app.

1 click, 1 action, no delays. Keep within that and you should be okay.

I use ISBoxer/IS on Windows 7 64bit with no issues. Just make sure you run both as admin level.
    Computer Freak Social Geek

GET OFF MY LAWN!

The more updated info about Innerspace and the multiboxing setup program "isboxer" can be seen here: http://www.lavishsoft.com/wiki/index.php/IS:ISBoxer
    WoW chars: Aboronic Phlayora Phlayorb Phlayore Abahron
    Earthen Ring - US - Alliance
    How to ask questions

thanks for all the info everyone i'll check it out then..