Quote Originally Posted by 'Redbeard',index.php?page=Thread&postID=214873#pos t214873
Dont have an answer to your question but wanted to pass on a thought that I found helpful when reading about this in the past:

As a multiboxer, you have a really great opportunity to completely destroy dailies and make immense money through those means. When running multiple characters, I really think its more worthwhile to just do dailies etc (even run dungeons and DE stuff for materials to sell). Ive chosen to just go with non gathering professions on each of my chars and then just AH for stuff.

What I just said is totally irreleveant if you a) enjoy gathering and want to do it regardless of difficulties b) dont want to AH for materials , just wanted to pass the thought along.

Have a great day and good luck to you.
This is bassicly what I decided to do. I camed down to conclusion that wondering around nods and keep switching trackers around my characters isnt my game.

For that I came down to an diffrent strategy and use only 3 out of 10 possible proffesions slots.

Main:
Enchanting
Minning

Second:
BlackSmith

Minning + Smithing to be able to make lots of usefull greens I might use or disenchant, and I also plan to do Instances and that means even more disenchants and precious enchant materials that tend to be expensive (Especially Ilusion Dust).