Close
Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 ... LastLast
Showing results 1 to 10 of 36

Default who needs a job?

-- off topic but in General for visibility --

ok, i have read more then a few posts asking how people pay for boxing or that their current gig isn't paying. well... i've always been pretty good at finding work. as such, i offer up my services to help members get a (better paying) gig.

please provide:
    1. your A/S/L (age, gender, location; zipcode helps ... sorry, US only, i'm not that familiar with other regions)
    2. education completed
    3. capabilities (have car, bilingual, able to do construction, etc)
    4. minimum hourly rate, hours available, and days of week
    5. any restrictions (can't travel, allergic to dogs (can't be a dog walker)... etc)
    i'll do what i can to provide links to various gigs in your area. one thing though.. you must be a hard worker and willing to do what it takes (within reason of course) to get the job done.

i also have quite a few contacts in the IT sector (years of consulting work). if you are looking for IT work, and don't mind travelling, i'm sure i can find you something. if you can't travel... still throw it at me and i'll see what i can come up with.

one mantra that always helped me on the crappy jobs was... "i don't have to love it, i just have to do it"

Wow that's magnanimous of you!

Sweet man. I'll send a PM your way when I get home and don't have to type on a 1"x1in keyboard.

This would of been a great offer a few months ago before I finally got my job with the USAF. O well, I think I'm going to really enjoy the military anyways.

Quote Originally Posted by 'Tdog',index.php?page=Thread&postID=214349#post214 349
    This would of been a great offer a few months ago before I finally got my job with the USAF. O well, I think I'm going to really enjoy the military anyways.
    Like enlistment ? or government contract work ?
    Marathoning: the triumph of desire over reason

the USAF can be a great opportunity, if you treat is as such. grab as much training and education that you can while you're in. any and all leadership training will help set you up for management gigs later on (meaning, more money)

i spent 11 years in the Army. It was one of the best things that i ever did with my life. And even after being out for almost 7 years it is still opening doors for me. It paid for college, gave me leadership training and just having it on the resume will command respect.
    Marathoning: the triumph of desire over reason

any chance of helping a UK citizen get a short term contract in the US ? would be a nice change for me and the mrs ?

it would probably be a bit tough, prolly requiring a visa, but i can check.

8o Can you pimp me out to some hotties down here!? Will travel if pay's right :thumbsup:

J/K man. This is great how you're offerin to help others this way. I'm tryin to start up my own little business on the side as well. Not doin too well at the moment. Slow down here during the summer for everyone. I live near an Army base and everyone takes off for the summer. Later on I might consider on higherin others to work for me if I can get it goin enough, that way I can branch out. I'll let ya'll know when I get to that point. Props to anyone who joins the military and fights for our country. I tried the Air Force right out of highschool, but due to medical and other reasons, I wasn't cut out for it. I'm still young, so if it comes down to it, I could always try other branches.