Close
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast
Showing results 1 to 10 of 14

Thread: 3 boxing team

Default 3 boxing team

Dual boxing is so much fun but stil very limited.

i am considering to go for 3 boxing instead since my hardware can only support so much.. but i hav been thinking for some days.. what should be the best 3 boxing team that can really do so much more than a 2 boxing team..

any suggestions? i think one of my toon will be a pally or warrior since they can tank and i can forget bout them while i change to other char to cast spells. like my current pally/mage, i could leave my pally there and switch to my mage to spam blizzard...
    Nobodyz is perfect. I am Nobodyz.

Do an all pally team. That way you could tank, heal or just dps with any LFG you might find. And with all the buffs you bring to the group everyone will love you :thumbup:
    Marathoning: the triumph of desire over reason

Quote Originally Posted by 'Marathon',index.php?page=Thread&postID=210415#pos t210415
    Do an all pally team. That way you could tank, heal or just dps with any LFG you might find. And with all the buffs you bring to the group everyone will love you :thumbup:
    thanks for the suggestion. i though all melee is hard to hit targets for the ones behind?

i tot of taking the following grp:

1 pally (tank)
    1 priest (heal)
    1 mage (dps)

i believe the above grp could get me through instances too on the old world...

any other suggestions?

is 3 shaman good? can they go instancing?

I am currently boxing x3 Pallys with 1 Protection as main tank and 2 Retribution, I must say they are incredible. I am currently level 31 and just finished off Gnomeregan. I started out in Ragefire Chasam at level 13ish and have systematicly cleared all instances since then its been a total blast. My first combo was a Rogue / Priest duel box, the pallies leave it for dead.

Only problem is now i wanna 5 box and my system wont run x5 wow accounts..........but it will one day

Quote Originally Posted by 'Scritchin',index.php?page=Thread&postID=210461#po st210461
    I am currently boxing x3 Pallys with 1 Protection as main tank and 2 Retribution, I must say they are incredible. I am currently level 31 and just finished off Gnomeregan. I started out in Ragefire Chasam at level 13ish and have systematicly cleared all instances since then its been a total blast. My first combo was a Rogue / Priest duel box, the pallies leave it for dead.

Only problem is now i wanna 5 box and my system wont run x5 wow accounts..........but it will one day
    hey bro, seriously, i am so happy to hear that.. clearing instance on 3 boxing with 3 pally... that was what i was looking forward to..

mind to share more on the team? i.e. rotations in battle etc...

I'm not sure what "rotations in battle" are, only been playing wow for a week or so.

Things I wish I had at the very beginning are:
    - Lovely addon named Jamba one of the best addons for managing your boxers.
    - Interact with target is how you get melee characters to attack a target. Its under Target Functions in ya key bind menu.
    - Keyclone

Apart from that the rest has just been finding out stuff through trial and error, tonnes of research here on these forums and figuring out how to write macros.

Quote Originally Posted by 'Scritchin',index.php?page=Thread&postID=210470#po st210470
    I'm not sure what "rotations in battle" are, only been playing wow for a week or so.

Things I wish I had at the very beginning are:
    - Lovely addon named Jamba one of the best addons for managing your boxers.
    - Interact with target is how you get melee characters to attack a target. Its under Target Functions in ya key bind menu.
    - Keyclone

Apart from that the rest has just been finding out stuff through trial and error, tonnes of research here on these forums and figuring out how to write macros.
    ic.. haha.. rotations means the sequence of casting the spells etc...

i am using jamba too.. hotkeynet works well for me..

um.. the interact with target is the one that i am not sure of.. read abit on the forum but stil dont understand it..

so basically ur slave toons juz use the interact with target keybinds? how do u get em to attack the target ur main is attacking?

for my pally/mage, i start off with frostbolt for my mage and my macro is

/cast [target=focustarget] Frostbolt

where my main is the focus...

Quote Originally Posted by 'Scritchin',index.php?page=Thread&postID=210461#po st210461

I wish you to be able to 5 box pallys as soon as possiable. I was never really a mellee multiboxing guy untill i keep reading the success that other have. So i started my 4 man ret pally team. In Tanaris the other day doing the dew gland collection quest. I saw sever ally but did not really worry because there is 4 of me and I normally dont bother the ally when i am questing unless i see them giving someone else a hard time. Anyway, i just got through killing a mob when I get attacked by 5 ally. 2 druids, 2 mages and a priest. It was so funny because in less than a minutes they where all died and I only had lost one toon. I then finished my quest and spent the next 10 minutes running around camping those guys. Pallys are serously awesome .... i wish you the best of luck.

Thanks Marathon

Attack macro below level 20:
    /target party1
    /target targettarget
    /cast Judgement of Light
    Hit your key bind for interact with target to attack it

Above 20:
    /target party1
    /target targettarget
    /castsequence reset=8.0, Judgement of ##, Exorcism
    Hit your key bind for interact with target to attack it

Delete all gray itemry:
    /run for bag = 0,4,1 do for slot = 1, 32, 1 do local name = GetContainerItemLink(bag,slot); if name and string.find(name,"ff9d9d9d") then PickupContainerItem(bag,slot); DeleteCursorItem(); end; end; end

Rest are just buff macros for blessings etc, there is one thing I tried to figure out but not sure if it is doable. Changing your target half way through a /castsequence. If this could be done it would use less hot bar space to buff.

Its should not matter if you change your target.

With your follow macro

Unless you write the macro to reset your castsequence with every new target your .. your spells are going to cast in the order in which i list them. Unless i am misunderstanding your question