Close
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast
Showing results 1 to 10 of 12

Thread: 40-45

Default 40-45

Boosting a team 40-45 today, wheres the best place? ZF even with the new dissmounting blast? Or SM cath?
    Re-Rolled Boxing 3/27/09 Thanks to http://www.wegame.com/watch/The_Life_of_Multiboxing/ and Loving every Second of it.

I always liked Sunken Temple over Zul'frack.

Easy and lots of large groups on the upper floor where the dragons are. I hope you took skinning.

Also it keeps you on that same continent so you don't have to hop to the other side of the world in your power leveling adventures. Shadowfang Keep then SM, then Sunken Temple, then Strathome.

Yeah ST isnt bad if you can summon there. If you have to run it... its a pain.
    I just stuck it out in SM for 5 lvls since i was already there. ZF = lame now. except for the undead ones you pull from graves
    BRD isnt bad either since there are alot of mobs to pull.

Yeah stay in SM or do a couple runs in Sunken Temple. Alot of class specific quests send you in there anyways so its nice to pick up a nifty trinket or what not.

I think this post is posted in the wrong place

Gl with the boosting! :thumbsup:
    Northrend Dungeon Hero - http://img26.imageshack.us/img26/129...1109203942.jpg
    PvP incomming in 3.1

Moved to the correct forum.

Cheers,
    S.
    The Zerg (Magtheridon - US)

Fact of Life: After Monday and Tuesday even the calendar says W T F.

It`s a terrible drag but it`s best to stay in SM cath for those 5 levels. Moving to another instance is time consuming and annoying.
    Sadly you only get 1 level for a bout 3 runs around that level but then again it`s only 5 levels. After that you can get into strat where the speed starts comming back!

I heard (and plan to myself) use BRD for 40-45. Not the whole instance of course, just as much as you can pull back to the entrance and kill in the 12.5 minute timer, then exit/reset and go again.

After 45, I think the general consensus is to go to UD Strat.
    Shadowsong US:
    Moosetracks (surv FORMER raiding main) armory L80
    Mousetracks (assass/combat former raiding main) armory L80
    Background (holy, to be new raiding main) armory L79

Team A (Level 75) (retired, priest extracted to above)
    Foreground (prot) armory
    Middleground(demo) armory

Dumb question, Why not Live side?
    Re-Rolled Boxing 3/27/09 Thanks to http://www.wegame.com/watch/The_Life_of_Multiboxing/ and Loving every Second of it.

Quote Originally Posted by 'DIllett7799',index.php?page=Thread&postID=203581# post203581
    Dumb question, Why not Live side?
    I thought the same thing when I was reading the boosting guides and what not but....I'd assume it's because of the skeleton adds you get that ambush you from behind. With the characters you're boosting at such a low level I'd assume they'd be dead quickly if you weren't catching every single group of skeletons that came from behind. But I have no official word on this as this is my opinion.
    Do not send me a PM if what you want to talk about isn't absolutely private.
    Ask your questions on the forum where others can also benefit from the information.

Author of the almost unknown and heavily neglected blog: Multiboxology