Close
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2
Showing results 11 to 20 of 20

Thread: autoloot ?

Quote Originally Posted by fwc566
    what i plan on doing is while leveling my 3 shaman, if im doing a collection quest. I will set it to free for all loot, as soon as my main has the loot, i will switch to my alt and play him as my main until he gets his quest items, then i will switch to my 3rd till he gets all his.
    This is pretty much what I'm doing now... Set everything to FFA, loot on one toon until the quest items are collected, switch to looting on the next toon. Repeat for all the toons.

One day (6 hours maybe?), 13 levels on 4 toons while basically following a 70 around. Not really all that fast given they're getting next to no XP for mob kills at this level, but it's EASY.

Quote Originally Posted by AndyB
    Quote Originally Posted by fwc566
    what i plan on doing is while leveling my 3 shaman, if im doing a collection quest. I will set it to free for all loot, as soon as my main has the loot, i will switch to my alt and play him as my main until he gets his quest items, then i will switch to my 3rd till he gets all his.
    This is pretty much what I'm doing now... Set everything to FFA, loot on one toon until the quest items are collected, switch to looting on the next toon. Repeat for all the toons.

One day (6 hours maybe?), 13 levels on 4 toons while basically following a 70 around. Not really all that fast given they're getting next to no XP for mob kills at this level, but it's EASY.
    imo it would go quicker without the 70, your toons should be able to demolish pretty much everything no matter the class 4v1

Default Re: autoloot ?

Quote Originally Posted by Allokra
    Quote Originally Posted by yvette
    is there an addon that loots corpses automaticly without even need to touch the corpse with the cursor ?

or is there a slash command for looting a corpse ?
    The best I have found is a mouseover loot macro where you can just hit the macro and it will autoloot if your cursor happens to be hovering over the corpse. If I use it, I usually point the cursor next to the feet of my leading character on the other screen and then stop next to the corpse with my lead character, hit the macro button, and it automatically loots on the other comp.
    What is "mouseover loot macro" you are talking about?

So I've switched from keyclone to AutoHotKey and one of the nice benefits is the ability to temporarily take control of your mouse and click in predefined locations...

I use the following snipet to attempt to loot on my four alts and then re-center the cursor on my window... Seems to work okay, but it definitely takes practice... (If you use this, you'll more than likely have to tweak the coordinates to your configuration. My four alts share a 20" monitor to the left of my main, so that's why all the negative coordinates.)

[code:1]CoordMode,Mouse,Screen

~w::
    KeyWait, w, D
    IfWinActive, World of Warcraft
    {
    BlockInput, MouseMove
    SendInput {click -1280, 380}
    SendInput {click -1280, 380 right}
    sleep 150
    SendInput {Click -1280, 980}
    SendInput {Click -1280, 980 right}
    sleep 150
    SendInput {Click -480, 380}
    SendInput {Click -480, 380 right}
    sleep 150
    SendInput {Click -480, 980}
    SendInput {Click -480, 980 right}
    sleep 150
    SendInput {Click 980, 675}
    BlockInput MouseMoveOff
    }
    Return[/code:1]

http://www.dual-boxing.com/forums2/viewtopic.php?t=2621

Difficult to understand, but works perfectly for me.

You just need to understand what values need to be entered and where to click on your screen.

Quote Originally Posted by Fursphere
    I feel the need to point out that you are walking a very fine line between multiboxing and botting there AndyB.

Don't be surprised if your accounts get banned with that kind of automation.

Just manually loot with your mouse(mice).
    Hadn't actually thought this would be a gray-area issue, but I suppose it very well could be considered as such. I'd thought that as long as it required a player to request an action, it would be acceptable. I do have to hit a button to loot. (although in this case a key, not a mouse button is more accurate.)

More than happy to have a moderator pull out my snipet there if it crosses the line. It's not my intention to go beyond acceptable use and definitely don't want to encourage folks to do things that would get 'em banned...

Personally, I do not see the difference in having a program duplicate your actions on one applications and apply it to multiple others.

If AHK can copy the Number 1 and cause other applications to recieve an input of Number 1, I don't see the difference in it detecting what position the mouse is clicked on one application and duplicating it to the other applications.

Yeah the problem is the program does the clicking from what I can tell or figure, not sending a click. Duplicating a click might get by since that's essentially what all software solutions do, but doing the click itself instead of you is a nono lol
    Not Currently Boxing
    IRC Excerpt:
    Drayth> Finish this set: Spaceturkey Lazurturkey Moonturkey Starturkey - and no, don't say Sunturkey.
    Fursphere> Moonturkey? Drayth> Look at #3...lol - Fursphere> damnit...Starturkey?
    Fursphere> FUCK. - Drayth> lol... * Fursphere gets on the failboat

It can be changed it to CTRL-Mouse1 or ALT-Mouse1 or something equivalent, where a click is required to activate the sequence.

Default Re: autoloot ?

Quote Originally Posted by Allokra
    Quote Originally Posted by yvette
    is there an addon that loots corpses automaticly without even need to touch the corpse with the cursor ?

or is there a slash command for looting a corpse ?
    The best I have found is a mouseover loot macro where you can just hit the macro and it will autoloot if your cursor happens to be hovering over the corpse. If I use it, I usually point the cursor next to the feet of my leading character on the other screen and then stop next to the corpse with my lead character, hit the macro button, and it automatically loots on the other comp.
    do u happen to know the name of that mod?