Close
Showing results 1 to 5 of 5

Default Moving ISBoxer profile to new computer?

Hey - I wasn't able to find any kind of answer for this, but - it should be simply a matter of copying over the configuration files from the one IS directory to another IS directory if I want to move my WoW installation & IS onto a different computer, right?

I'm going to try it, but I'd just like to make sure nothing's going to get wonky if I do this.

Thanks!

delete innerspace.xml after copying and you should be fine (that file will be created again automatically)
    Lax
    Author of ISBoxer
    Video: ISBoxer Quick Start

Quote Originally Posted by Lax View Post
    delete innerspace.xml after copying and you should be fine (that file will be created again automatically)
    Thanks much I'm really looking forward to doing this on my new machine!

Exclamation help plz

I did this when installing a new hard drive. Everything is still there except now the icons for the Key Maps and Repeater that usually show up in the upper-left corner of the wow window are gone. I have no idea how to get them back. (or how they disappeared since I followed Lax's instructions).

Yes, I tried the seach function.

I reread some guides on isboxer.com about resetting those icons but it didnt work.

(Ctrl-Shift-Alt-G)
    Last edited by katsurahama : 02-06-2011 at 11:47 PM

I figured out the problem. When you move isboxer to another computer, the path to the icons will change if your OS changes. Because I went from XP32 to Win7-64 the path was different.
    Attached Images Attached Images