Close
Page 6 of 18 FirstFirst ... 4 5 6 7 8 16 ... LastLast
Showing results 51 to 60 of 173

1. No, you do not necessarily need to. However, if it makes it easier for you at some point, then by all means do it. The drawback is that you need to run ISBoxer, open the other profile, and Export, in order to switch Character Sets. ISBoxer is designed to let you keep everything in the same profile. I have like 20 different Sets in mine

2. Unless you're asking about really common groupings like "5 shamans" it might be hard to find the kind of examples that will benefit you most. I was working briefly on describing my configuration and gameplay style on this page though, and that could perhaps give you an idea or two. Otherwise, yeah start a new thread and describe the team you're creating and the mappings you're planning or whatnot, and I'm sure someone will have comments or suggestions
    Lax
    Author of ISBoxer
    Video: ISBoxer Quick Start

Quote Originally Posted by zanthor View Post
    Hotkey to switch tot his character - Set this to the key you want to press to activate this charactter, in these screenshots I use F13-F17, in my actual setup I use XKeys 16-20.
    How do you go about binding F13, etc. They're not actual keys on my G15.

Quote Originally Posted by Meshuggenah View Post
    How do you go about binding F13, etc. They're not actual keys on my G15.
    You don't since they don't work in WoW. You would bind keys that actually exist on your keyboard.
    [> Sam I Am (80) <] [> Team Doublemint <][> Hexed (60) (retired) <]
    [> Innerspace & ISBoxer Toolkit <][> Boxing on Blackhand, Horde <]
    "Innerspace basically reinvented the software boxing world. If I was to do it over again, I'd probably go single PC + Innerspace/ISBoxer." - Fursphere

Another problem. I use the thumb buttons on my mouse to follow and assist, but innerspace doesn't seem to accept keystrokes from the programmable keys on the mouse.

Razer Lachesis gaming mouse.
    Last edited by Meshuggenah : 08-26-2009 at 02:29 AM

Another problem. I use the thumb buttons on my mouse to follow and assist, but innerspace doesn't seem to accept keystrokes from the programmable keys on the mouse.

Razer Lachesis gaming mouse.
    Run the Razer software as Administrator and it will work fine. The only reason it does not work is that ISBoxer and Inner Space are running as Administrator, so the game is also running as Administrator when Inner Space launches it, and then the non-Administrator Razer software cannot do its job.
    Lax
    Author of ISBoxer

Quote Originally Posted by Lax View Post
    Run the Razer software as Administrator and it will work fine. The only reason it does not work is that ISBoxer and Inner Space are running as Administrator, so the game is also running as Administrator when Inner Space launches it, and then the non-Administrator Razer software cannot do its job.
    Hm. Will I have to do the same for G15?

Anyone got any idea why my fps is dropping when its to much happening? I mean, when i drop 16 totems, or I'm on a boss in heroic, my mains fps drops down to 15-25, I'm usually between 70-90.

i've checked settings in ISboxer, innerspace and inside the game..
    I've tried to put 1 core on main, and 3 on slaves, all on all etc, but doesnt help..
    Also, this never happen on keyclone, i mean i dropped down to 50 fps, but i didn't notice the lag..

Quote Originally Posted by Meshuggenah View Post
    Hm. Will I have to do the same for G15?
    You can set G15 buttons as hotkeys directly in ISBoxer if you want, but if you using prefer the Logitech profiler, you would need to run it as Administrator, yes.
    Lax
    Author of ISBoxer

After hours of reading/ trying i have now the login screen of wow reached^^.

I run IS on 2 PCs (one char @ one pc other 4@other PC )..but now i have a simple question..how can i type the password on all login screen at the same time? If i hit a key..it doesnt appaer on the other PC..how can i broadcasting keystrokes to the other pc?

I run IS on 2 PCs (one char @ one pc other 4@other PC )..but now i have a simple question..how can i type the password on all login screen at the same time? If i hit a key..it doesnt appaer on the other PC..how can i broadcasting keystrokes to the other pc?
    Enable Keyboard Repeat. You can set up a hotkey for this quickly in your Repeater Profile
    Lax
    Author of ISBoxer