Close
Page 9 of 18 FirstFirst ... 7 8 9 10 11 ... LastLast
Showing results 81 to 90 of 173

Quote Originally Posted by Meshuggenah View Post
    I don't mean without Innerspace. I've already purchased a 12 month subscription.

I meant is there a way to use the mouse repeater function as a standalone utility, without having ISBoxer/Innerspace effect the rest of my setup.
    Well, technically with ISBoxer you can have it launch your team, and only assign a Repeater Profile to it. You can use whichever specific pieces of the config you want, so if you don't want a window layout or mapped keys or virtual files, you don't need to have them. You can disable everything in your Character Set, etc. By disabling everything but a Repeater Profile you'd be getting pretty much what you're asking for.
    Lax
    Author of ISBoxer
    Video: ISBoxer Quick Start

Quote Originally Posted by Lax View Post
    Well, technically with ISBoxer you can have it launch your team, and only assign a Repeater Profile to it. You can use whichever specific pieces of the config you want, so if you don't want a window layout or mapped keys or virtual files, you don't need to have them. You can disable everything in your Character Set, etc. By disabling everything but a Repeater Profile you'd be getting pretty much what you're asking for.
    Two problems I'm having are that the WoW clients won't accept input from any other programs once launched through Innerspace. Tested with Keyclone, HotKeyNet and a few other programs I use. Also, (probably just because I'm missing the option) but I can't see a way to disable mouse-click-window-swapping. Even once ISB/Innerspace has been completely shut down it keeps swapping with click.

One request that could make things a bit more user friendly is if you could add a toggle feature similar to the repeater popup in-game (with checkboxes for FTL, etc) to record keystrokes and add them to the broadcast list. The 1-0 keys are enabled via the quick wizard, but I found having to go through ISBoxer manually add keymaps for 100+ keystroke combinations pretty time consuming.
    Last edited by Meshuggenah : 09-16-2009 at 11:39 AM

As stated with toggle is there a way to intergrate a pause button so you can type. I mean when i hit certain buttons if its a self cast or something it does it. Something like keyclone would be awesome so when i hit the number 1 thru = buttons i dont cast anything at all. My locks are the case number 6 is life tap if i do anything like that they do lifetap lol just seeing if theres a pause button kinda thing that can be keymapped.
    They say spiders have 8 legs well i guess im a rare and unimaginable specimen. Ive got 9 legs and my web comes from that 9th leg. HaHa.

Quote Originally Posted by suicidesspyder View Post
    As stated with toggle is there a way to intergrate a pause button so you can type. I mean when i hit certain buttons if its a self cast or something it does it. Something like keyclone would be awesome so when i hit the number 1 thru = buttons i dont cast anything at all. My locks are the case number 6 is life tap if i do anything like that they do lifetap lol just seeing if theres a pause button kinda thing that can be keymapped.
    if you did the wizard, you should have a "control" keymap. in the "control" keymap is a "activate keys" mapped key. you have to add all your keymaps that are not listed in "activate keys" to that keymap. You have to do it for steps 1 and 2 for an on/off effect. Its like the keyclone "pause" button. But you just have to add your keymaps to the list in "activate maps"..

hope this helps

Two problems I'm having are that the WoW clients won't accept input from any other programs once launched through Innerspace. Tested with Keyclone, HotKeyNet and a few other programs I use. Also, (probably just because I'm missing the option) but I can't see a way to disable mouse-click-window-swapping. Even once ISB/Innerspace has been completely shut down it keeps swapping with click.

One request that could make things a bit more user friendly is if you could add a toggle feature similar to the repeater popup in-game (with checkboxes for FTL, etc) to record keystrokes and add them to the broadcast list. The 1-0 keys are enabled via the quick wizard, but I found having to go through ISBoxer manually add keymaps for 100+ keystroke combinations pretty time consuming.
    1. Inner Space is running as Administrator, and so that means WoW is going to run as Administrator. That means that in order for other programs to interact with it, they too must run as Administrator -- be it input device software (e.g. logitech, x-keys, razer software), or keyclone or hotkeynet.
    2. The mouse click window swapping is configured in your Window Layout. You can have it set to "Always" swap (which includes alt+tab and mouse clicking, etc), only "when I press a Slot activate hotkey" (configured per Slot in your Character Set), or "when I press ______". If it's not set to "Always", then it's not going to swap when you click.
    3. I agree, and there is a feature planned for this, but then again if you're adding 100+ keystroke combinations, you might be better off just using Key Repeat in the first place instead of making 100+ individual mappings? There's probably a way to streamline your configuration instead of hundreds of mappings, so maybe we're having the wrong discussion. I have roughly 10-20 that I use on a regular basis, and another 10-20 that I rarely use -- numbers depending on the team I'm playing. If you're using a different key to heal a different character, for example, and 5 different sets for 5 different heals, and a bunch of different buffs, then perhaps we should teach you about healer addons (e.g. vuhdo) and Repeater Regions.
    Lax
    Author of ISBoxer

Quote Originally Posted by Lax View Post
    1. Inner Space is running as Administrator, and so that means WoW is going to run as Administrator. That means that in order for other programs to interact with it, they too must run as Administrator -- be it input device software (e.g. logitech, x-keys, razer software), or keyclone or hotkeynet.
    2. The mouse click window swapping is configured in your Window Layout. You can have it set to "Always" swap (which includes alt+tab and mouse clicking, etc), only "when I press a Slot activate hotkey" (configured per Slot in your Character Set), or "when I press ______". If it's not set to "Always", then it's not going to swap when you click.
    3. I agree, and there is a feature planned for this, but then again if you're adding 100+ keystroke combinations, you might be better off just using Key Repeat in the first place instead of making 100+ individual mappings? There's probably a way to streamline your configuration instead of hundreds of mappings, so maybe we're having the wrong discussion. I have roughly 10-20 that I use on a regular basis, and another 10-20 that I rarely use -- numbers depending on the team I'm playing. If you're using a different key to heal a different character, for example, and 5 different sets for 5 different heals, and a bunch of different buffs, then perhaps we should teach you about healer addons (e.g. vuhdo) and Repeater Regions.
    That fixed it! I knew the window swapping thing was just a setting I was'nt familiar with. Even though it's been suggested to fix several different problems I have, I can never seem to remember to tick run as admin.

Most of my keybinds I don't use often. Things like raid specific targeting, vehicle targeting, specific configs for certain encounters, etc. They add up. Simplifying my healing macros is one of the reasons I subscribed to Innerspace. Repeater is easily the best healing solution I've tried. Is there a specific addon that works better for click passing? I notice grid (which I use currently) seems to resize strangely in the other windows.
    Last edited by Meshuggenah : 09-17-2009 at 08:46 PM

HI again,

One issue. Innerspace seems to use the Tilde (~) key to toggle an in-game command prompt. Is there a way to disable this? I use Tilde as one of my standard hotkeys.

HI again,

One issue. Innerspace seems to use the Tilde (~) key to toggle an in-game command prompt. Is there a way to disable this? I use Tilde as one of my standard hotkeys.
    http://www.dual-boxing.com/showpost....1&postcount=15
    Lax
    Author of ISBoxer

Guys, a quick question about ISBoxer because i'm problly gonna start using it soon:

- Does it work with vista ultimate 64 bit? Or are there know issues?
    - Does it have an option to save different settings? If yes, can you export these to a file or are they saved on your computer?

Thx in advance

Ciao
    80 => Beir + Beirax + Barrax + Helpemall + Violentô

Quote Originally Posted by Chilaxx View Post
    Guys, a quick question about ISBoxer because i'm problly gonna start using it soon:

- Does it work with vista ultimate 64 bit? Or are there know issues?
    - Does it have an option to save different settings? If yes, can you export these to a file or are they saved on your computer?

Thx in advance

Ciao

I use it on windows 7 64-bit with no problems(as long as it is run as administrator), so I see no reason why it will not work on windows vista 64-bit

I am not sure if it has an option to save different settings. I do however export my team to a file on my hard drive after I finish making a setup or configuring a setup. This way all I have to do is load isboxer, load my saved profile, export to innerspace and load profile from innerspace