Close
Page 8 of 18 FirstFirst ... 6 7 8 9 10 ... LastLast
Showing results 71 to 80 of 173

Ok, now im getting tired, ive done the Quick setup wiz.. 3 times now and read all these posts, tho i didnt do the 30 min manual setup.
    Im in the game, using 2 toons, my problem is i cant seem to get them to follow nor assist each other automaticly.
    If i go from window 1 to window 2 and marking the same mob i can assist, only on that single target. I have to do it all over again on the next..

What am i missing?

You are using Jamba and setting the options on the last page of the Quick Wizard? I click them all to on. Other thing to try is make sure key maps is on and follow strobing is on (alt-cntl) M then F
    RAF Tour Guide files are obsolete, I went to Zygor
    MultiBoxers play with themselves

Yes im using Jamba and all those boxes are checked. Not sure if the Ctrl + Alt + M / F did anything.
    Ive done macros, like if i would use KeyClone, follow and assist macros on secondary char to follow/assist main char, the dps keys 1-9 works which is good.
    I have to press my macro each time i have a target to attack! *doh*

Any other ideas?
    Last edited by spoon : 09-13-2009 at 07:55 AM

Is there any way to use Repeater as a standalone function without having to run WoW via Innerspace? I prefer my current setup to ISBoxer, but I really like the repeater function.

Yes im using Jamba and all those boxes are checked. Not sure if the Ctrl + Alt + M / F did anything.
    Ive done macros, like if i would use KeyClone, follow and assist macros on secondary char to follow/assist main char, the dps keys 1-9 works which is good.
    I have to press my macro each time i have a target to attack! *doh*

Any other ideas?
    It's actually Shift+Alt+M and Shift+Alt+F, but it doesn't sound like your issue will be solved by doing any of that, unless you had already hit Shift+Alt+M to disable key maps.

My first question is, did you install ISBoxer to somewhere other than the Inner Space folder? If so, then you would need to copy the files in ISBoxer's Scripts folder into Inner Space's Scripts folder.

Secondly, make sure the ISBoxer Addon is enabled in WoW. If you had disabled all addons or something, it's not going to be able to set up the macros.

Is there any way to use Repeater as a standalone function without having to run WoW via Innerspace? I prefer my current setup to ISBoxer, but I really like the repeater function.
    No. It would not be possible without Inner Space.
    Lax
    Author of ISBoxer
    Video: ISBoxer Quick Start

Quote Originally Posted by Lax View Post
    My first question is, did you install ISBoxer to somewhere other than the Inner Space folder? If so, then you would need to copy the files in ISBoxer's Scripts folder into Inner Space's Scripts folder.

Secondly, make sure the ISBoxer Addon is enabled in WoW. If you had disabled all addons or something, it's not going to be able to set up the macros.
    I just checked and the scripts are all inside the Inner space folder.
    Yes the addon is active in both of my wow folders.. as im writing im starting to think, should i use 2 copies of wow when i play of the same computor? Ive tryed other multi boxing programs where they said you should have 1 copy for each char, but here i havnt read anything about that.. hmmm

It's actually Shift+Alt+M and Shift+Alt+F, but it doesn't sound like your issue will be solved by doing any of that, unless you had already hit Shift+Alt+M to disable key maps.
    Is something going to happen that i actually will see? I dont feel any diffrent.

You want exactly 1 copy of WoW. There are no performance gains to be had by using multiple folders -- there are many layers of caching on your PC from the OS to the actual hardware, and using multiple folders will prevent those caching systems from doing their job, resulting in worse performance. The reason to use multiple folders is to have multiple configurations, which ISBoxer solves by providing the concept of Virtual Files -- giving you the benefits of multiple configurations, with the performance benefits of a single folder. You may have read about "symbolic links" (symlinks) and "junctions" and how they can be used to make multiple folders work more like 1 folder, which is a good idea for software that does not provide Virtual Files (i.e. everything but Inner Space), but still requires extra work on your part to set it up, and it can still be a pain in the ass on patch days. You haven't read anything about using multiple folders with ISBoxer because it's a bad idea and completely unnecessary.

Is something going to happen that i actually will see? I dont feel any diffrent.
    Only if it's not broken.

Quick recap from spoon being on IRC, he's using a Swedish keyboard layout. For some people with multiple languages configured in Windows, ISBoxer happens to get launched in a different language mode than WoW happens to get launched in. e.g. one is in Swedish mode and one is in English mode. For most people, regardless of the keyboard layout, ISBoxer and WoW are running in the same language mode and this isn't an issue, but what happens is ISBoxer will output the key binding configuration in one language, and then in the game that's set in the other language, the key bindings would have to be in the other language. The fix isn't all that complicated, they just need to be in the same language mode. You can turn on the Language Bar in Windows to see the language any given app is using (right click on taskbar, and Language Bar is under Toolbars).
    Lax
    Author of ISBoxer
    Video: ISBoxer Quick Start

Quote Originally Posted by Lax View Post
    No. It would not be possible without Inner Space.
    I don't mean without Innerspace. I've already purchased a 12 month subscription.

I meant is there a way to use the mouse repeater function as a standalone utility, without having ISBoxer/Innerspace effect the rest of my setup.

Ive redone it all, meaning i reinstalled Innerspace and ISBoxer, now running on 1 wow, (took the other folder away) and now it works like a charm

Still awaiting the update so that i can run my own keyboard layout ;P

Thanks for all the help!