Close
Page 5 of 18 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5 6 7 15 ... LastLast
Showing results 41 to 50 of 173

[s]Well, the join/leave action target group function in my profile does not work any longer. I have not changed a thing except for updating ISboxer. Everything else functions as normal and I use a great deal of the special functions that you provide in ISboxer. I also have a pop-up text action (i.e., "joining DPS"/"leaving DPS") assigned in the same function, and that also will not appear on my screen. It is like the function and anything associated with it do not register with Inner Space anymore. It does appear that the actual keys are being assigned (i.e., can't type into chat window when key map is loaded) but no actions are processed when I press the key. I tried assigning other assigning other keys, but no luck. [/s]

Mark

*sigh*....Nix all of the above....I remade the keys and guess what? They work!!

Mark

Can you help with a formation key map.

I can get them to break into a diamond formation but they will not stay there and immediately follow. When i am setting up for a boss fight i would like to move them to different areas and stay there until i call them with a follow command.

Thanks

Do you have Jamba-follow turned on?
    RAF Tour Guide files are obsolete, I went to Zygor
    MultiBoxers play with themselves

Quote Originally Posted by palvarik View Post
    yea i am sure that it is on
    Sounds like you need to use the jamba command to toggle off jamba's auto-follow strobing (forget the command) before you break them into their diamond formation. Then toggle it back on when you want them to auto-follow you again.
    Hyjal (Horde) Guild: Shock n Awe

Hmm anybody remember how to turn auto follow off and than back on?

I have used build #33 --wizard

so i have under key maps-->control---> some options listerd as follow/jambastobe/jambamaster but not sure how to toggle the follow on and off.

Thanks

Ok figured out half of it

I press Alt Shift F and it shows Jamba following tunred off -- i hit formation and they all stay in place-- But i can not get them to refollow.

I have tried alf shift F but the only way i can get it to work so far is to swap screens and back

Looks like there was a bug in the new Shift+Alt+F key I added to the Quick Setup Wizard, so it was only working to turn OFF the strobing. I've fixed it for future downloads, but here's how to correct the Mapped Key:

1. Click on the "General" Key Map in the top part of ISBoxer
    2. Click on Step 1 of "Toggle Jamba Follow" in the bottom left
    3. Delete the Action that says "strobeonme all -> self"
    4. Create a new Do Mapped Key Action (right click on "Actions" and find it under Key Map Actions)
      1. Set the Target to Window:Current
      2. Set the Key Map to "Control"
      3. Set the Mapped Key to "Follow/JambaStrobe"

5. Export to Inner Space

Then it should work.
    Lax
    Author of ISBoxer
    Video: ISBoxer Quick Start

Thanks that worked perfectly

Now is there a way to freeze the camera angle of the slaves? It seems whenever i want to aoe my guy is looking up in the air and can not target the ground.

Alright things have been going pretty good now.

My question is--I want to start another group

#1 do i have to create a new ISboxer profile or can i use my existing one and just andd the new characters to it?

#2 Do you have and example profiles that I could take a look at to try and get ideas and help with little things or is it better to ask in the forums?

Thanks