Close
Page 4 of 18 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 6 14 ... LastLast
Showing results 31 to 40 of 173

Just curious before I set all of this up-Can I use this if I have 3 computers? Also, I'm planning on running 10 at a time. All I've seen is 5 at a time, so wanted to ask if this solution would work. Looks like it will be great as long as it can handle those two things.

Quote Originally Posted by 'Coranthium',index.php?page=Thread&postID=213705#p ost213705
    Just curious before I set all of this up-Can I use this if I have 3 computers? Also, I'm planning on running 10 at a time. All I've seen is 5 at a time, so wanted to ask if this solution would work. Looks like it will be great as long as it can handle those two things.
    Yes, you can spread it across multiple computers easily. I run 5 toons on 4 computers without any troubles.

http://www.lavishsoft.com/wiki/index...iple_computers

K so I am completely new to Multi Boxing, and everything I read on software and setting things up just make me more confused. I found this post got the software and did just as u state and I am geting nowhere. I cant seem to get my toons to assist each other, I constantly have to stop to reaguire targets and set them to follow, I try to attack things and they tell me I dont have a valid target, I have been to the chat channel and dont seem to get anywhere. I have watched the videos on there site and they fly through what they are doing, and show how to set up things that seem to be for more advanced users. Does any1 have a ISBoxer for dumies guide or something like that, cause this 30 minute setup guide has now taken me over 16 hours and I have made no progress. :wacko: X(

Can you post your config file so i can take a look at it?
    [> Sam I Am (80) <] [> Team Doublemint <][> Hexed (60) (retired) <]
    [> Innerspace & ISBoxer Toolkit <][> Boxing on Blackhand, Horde <]
    "Innerspace basically reinvented the software boxing world. If I was to do it over again, I'd probably go single PC + Innerspace/ISBoxer." - Fursphere

Well I ended up getting a virus on my comp from something completely unrelaeted had to wipe my hard drive when I re did every thing no prblems not sure what I was doing wrong but it is good now thanks. Now I have to look into some of the other set ups for round robin and such.

Special thanks to Zanthor for the ideas in this guide.

I would like to introduce the following video, showing getting started multi-boxing World of Warcraft with only 40 seconds of configuration, followed by gameplay footage demonstrating the use. It's really that easy. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xoZG6b9HjnM
    Lax
    Author of ISBoxer
    Video: ISBoxer Quick Start

Okay so I followed the guide as best as i could and i have come up with this

havent got a clue what ive done wrong i assume ive done everything step-by-step but i think ive missed something.. any one got any ideas ???

Thanks Jimb0
    Bepan - Bepin - Bepun - Bepen - Bepyn ( Paladin, 3 Shaman, Priest )
    < One Mind >
    Khadgar EU...

New 5 Man team Rocking the streets of khadgar...

You found a bug in ISBoxer, that's all. Based on your error message I've fixed the error and updated the download.

It seems to be from having a Step with no Actions in it -- ISBoxer 33 automatically adds a Step to any new Mapped Key, and Zanthor's guide was made for ISBoxer 32 which did not. In fact, if you watch the video in my post directly above yours, you can see that I pretty much built the key maps from this guide into the Quick Setup Wizard, so that might be of interest to you. Anyway, the solution (other than re-downloading or waiting for a pushed ISBoxer update) is to find that Mapped Key (the Send Next Click one from the guide), and either add a Popup Text Action to the Step (e.g. say something about gogo send next click) or delete Step 1 from it (click it and hit Del, or right click it and select Delete, either should work).
    Lax
    Author of ISBoxer

While we are on the topic of potential bugs with ISboxer 33.....my join/leave action target group functionality is apparently missing in release 33. Or did you change how that particular action is set up in the new release?

Thanks,
    Mark

Quote Originally Posted by 'scartomyzon',index.php?page=Thread&postID=219234# post219234
    While we are on the topic of potential bugs with ISboxer 33.....my join/leave action target group functionality is apparently missing in release 33. Or did you change how that particular action is set up in the new release?
    Er.. nope, nothing should have changed with that. The action is still there as New Target Group Action and still has the same functionality, and the code in the script didn't change. What are you seeing different?
    Lax
    Author of ISBoxer