Close
Page 12 of 18 FirstFirst ... 2 10 11 12 13 14 ... LastLast
Showing results 111 to 120 of 173

Quote Originally Posted by lordmythic View Post
    I can't seem to find how to turn off the DPS keys. I have a key to turnoff keyrepeat but for some reason the dps keys still repeat. Thanks in advance.
    Repeater is independent from Mapped Keys. If you use the Quick Setup Wizard, then by default you will have Shift+Alt+R to toggle Repeat and Shift+Alt+M to toggle the Mapped Keys
    Lax
    Author of ISBoxer
    Video: ISBoxer Quick Start

Rated Arena Member

These are I'm almost sure really noob questions but I'm lost and need help :/

I've setup team and ftl using the wizards. It's my first time ftl and first tyime IS so it doesn't help neither
    Installed Jamba 0.4g

I assume although I don't know if it's correct that the "main" is the toon I'm currently controlling. Do I have to press anything besides switching windows (pip)?

I'm having the following issues:
    Follow works fine for all but the one is initially launched as MAIN and the one that invites the others to group (tries to follow another - the last "active" one);
    Assist works fine for this one but not for the other 3 (assist sticks on the first "main" target).

Thank you for your help but unfortunately I'm sure I'll have many more questions coming :/
    Last edited by Altsoba : 10-09-2009 at 07:50 AM
    Grim Batol (EU) Horde - Is Multiboxing

couple things to try:
    make sure Key Maps are ON (default is shift-alt-m)
    Toggle the follow key (default shift-alt-F)
    RAF Tour Guide files are obsolete, I went to Zygor
    MultiBoxers play with themselves

Rated Arena Member

Quote Originally Posted by alcattle View Post
    couple things to try:
    make sure Key Maps are ON (default is shift-alt-m)
    Toggle the follow key (default shift-alt-F)
    Thank you so much, I'm feeling quite awkward lol.
    There's no visual output when I press those combinations and there's no change neither. Is there any place to check if they're on or off?

Thanks

UPDATE:
    Ok I get visual output for the toggle follow key. Here's what happens:
    I activate follow key. I'm on the one with the issue, I press it, it works fine, I go through all the toons and it works just fine too, I come back to the one with issues and it has issues again.
    I rinse and repeat and it's a cycle of ok not ok...

On the other hand, Key Maps on makes nothing, maybe because I'm on azerty and not qwerty and M is not at the good place? Is there a way to change the bindings?

I don't know if someone has time and is willing to but I am atm (GMT+1h - 13.43) in the isboxer chat.

LAST UPDATE:
    Solved the follow issue in Character Sets on the Slot 1, then "when I switch to this char..." wasn't on. Turned it on so far works 100%.
    Still no luck with the assist issue though. They only assist that toon and noone else.Keymaps are ON now. I confirm there was an issue with the bindings and keyboard layout.
    Last edited by Altsoba : 10-09-2009 at 09:27 AM

I had the trouble with assisting too, one character was dpsing, the others aborted. After one hour doing quick setups, i realized i messed with my keybindings in WoW itself. I resetted to default, and problem was over.
    [EU- Burning Legion] Dinh - Dính - Dïnh - Dînh |4x Shaman [lvl79]
    support team: Lvl 80 Druid - Lvl 80 Hunter - Lvl 80 Paladin

Rated Arena Member

I was able to solve every problem mentioned in my last post. I was messing up the ftl keys.

Thank you all, this is an awesome software.

I should probably create a new thread for this, but since I'm here....

Has anybody had problems with key broadcasting just cutting out? As if inner space itself has hung?

I've been using it for the first time this weekend with my two mages (I'm not brave enough to make the jump with my main team!) and occasionally it stops repeating and stops responding to hotkeys (broadcast on/off, keymaps on/off, etc).

Yesterday this happened a couple of times and just re-exporting from ISB to IS was enough to kick it back into life. Today, though, it stopped in the middle of an instance and just won't kick in again. Even after a restart.

I see there was an IS patch when I fired up IS this morning, so I'm wondering if others have similar problems?

When this thing works it's almost like magic, so I'd really like to get to the bottom of this particular problem.

Can't say I've heard of anyone having that sort of problem. Are you sure you didn't hit Shift+Alt+M (which can disable key maps) or some such?

One thing to check is if something broke in ISBoxer while you were playing. If you hit ` (by default, or if you dont have ` try F12) in game then an IS window will come up with some debugging info. It's possible that the key map script crashed and destroyed all of the key mappings in the process (only reason I can think of that you'd see the described behavior). If it did, there should be information pointing to the line of code causing the problem. Otherwise, there is other basic information that might be useful. If you see anything like that, something that looks like an error, etc let me know what it says
    Lax
    Author of ISBoxer
    Video: ISBoxer Quick Start

Im using ISBoxer and Jamba, got a question, is there a way, so press key, to let the slaves stop follow the master and take a position? or just a key to stop follow the master
    I acheive this with one keymap button that requires 2 or more key presses.

1) The first sends the command to stop jamba strobing.
    2) this step is not needed << I send a macro to all telling them to cancel click to move (/console autointeract 0)
    3) this key requires the hold button sending option and only owrks properly on the right master character.
    Action send to sharacter in slot 2 - Q
    Action send to character in slot 3 - E
    Action send to character in slot 4 - Q
    Action send to character in slot 4 - S
    Action send to character in slot 5 - E
    Action send to character in slot 5 - S

I have not been able to combine all of the above onto one keypress that can be help down, but there may be a way of doing so.

I turn off click to move as part of the processs to prevent the toons running off, when i want them to turn / interact.

Thanks Lax, I'll try to remember the console key next time!

I've re-mapped it because I use ` as my broadcast toggle, but I'll try to work out what I've re-mapped it to and start a new thread next time I get time to play

I've decoupled mouse and keyboard broadcasting, and neither of those hotkeys was working after the apparent crash. Nor was the keymap on/off key.

I'll post again later in the week.