Close
Page 10 of 18 FirstFirst ... 8 9 10 11 12 ... LastLast
Showing results 91 to 100 of 173

It runs on all flavors of Windows since Windows 2000. 32-bit vs 64-bit doesn't matter to ISBoxer or Inner Space (if the game itself was 64-bit, that would matter, but it's 32-bit)

You can keep as many team configurations as you want in the ISBoxer "profile" -- I have like 15 teams defined in the same one. You can also keep as many separate profiles as you want, theyre stored as XML files
    Lax
    Author of ISBoxer
    Video: ISBoxer Quick Start

Ah cool, thx for the info. Sounds superb!

When i'm done paining my studio and stuff, i'm back to MB'ing
    80 => Beir + Beirax + Barrax + Helpemall + Violentô

Is there any way to extend the virtual config files to include the UI? Or another function to save UI/Addon settings and import/export between clients?

Getting all the addons, particularly grid and raid windows, sync'd with less tweaking would be great.

I tried to set up Mouse Broadcasting today and I have some problem with it. Whenever I turn on mouse broadcasting the pointer just stands there studdering makes it impossible to move the mouse. If I turn of mouse broadcasting it works fine again, but makes it impossible to use Mouse Repeater Regions as I got the same problem when I move the mouse to such area.
    I tried changing from Multiplicity to Input Director, but same problem.
    I use 5 computers with 4x 19" (1284x1024) and 1x 22" (1680x1050) tried setting main display to same resolution as the others but same problem.

Any idea what could be the problem?
    Last edited by Shakula : 09-27-2009 at 11:07 AM

Quote Originally Posted by Meshuggenah View Post
    Is there any way to extend the virtual config files to include the UI? Or another function to save UI/Addon settings and import/export between clients?

Getting all the addons, particularly grid and raid windows, sync'd with less tweaking would be great.
    Virtual files makes different files for each character or account -- in other words, if you want to sync some, virtual files will not be the answer. I don't know that much about syncing UIs and such between clients but I've heard there's tools to help with it?

I tried to set up Mouse Broadcasting today and I have some problem with it. Whenever I turn on mouse broadcasting the pointer just stands there studdering makes it impossible to move the mouse. If I turn of mouse broadcasting it works fine again, but makes it impossible to use Mouse Repeater Regions as I got the same problem when I move the mouse to such area.
    I tried changing from Multiplicity to Input Director, but same problem.
    I use 5 computers with 4x 19" (1284x1024) and 1x 22" (1680x1050) tried setting main display to same resolution as the others but same problem.

Any idea what could be the problem?
    The issue you're having is that you're turning on Mouse Repeat on multiple PCs, and each of them has a foreground window. Any time the cursor moves in the foreground window with Mouse Repeat on, the movement is going to be sent to the Repeater Targets ("all other" unless you change it). That means when you move the mouse on PC 1, the mouse moves on PC 2, which then re-broadcasts it.

The solution is to enable repeating from the "Current Window" instead of "all windows"
    Lax
    Author of ISBoxer

Quote Originally Posted by Lax View Post
    The issue you're having is that you're turning on Mouse Repeat on multiple PCs, and each of them has a foreground window. Any time the cursor moves in the foreground window with Mouse Repeat on, the movement is going to be sent to the Repeater Targets ("all other" unless you change it). That means when you move the mouse on PC 1, the mouse moves on PC 2, which then re-broadcasts it.

The solution is to enable repeating from the "Current Window" instead of "all windows"
    Makes sense, but I still have the same problem after changing this. Is there anywhere else I should change this? I changed it as below. (On both steps and on all computers).

I don't know, did you set it to default to on in your Repeater Profile?
    Lax
    Author of ISBoxer

Hmm think I found the problem, I think I forgot to export my settings to Innerspace. Atleast after I did that it started working, for the Mouse Repeater atleast.

Still have same problem with Repeater Regions. Mouse studders when I put mouse in that box. Think I tried every setting there, but nothing helps. Region "all others" makes it studders but it works to cast spells, region "1" no studders but no spells. Tried KVM button didnt help. What would be the right setting for multiple computers?

Edit: Got help in Chat, thanks!
    Last edited by Shakula : 09-29-2009 at 05:32 PM

Thanx to lax this game has gotten even more fun lol. Im still a wizard set up kinda guy then add different key maps for different things but all and all i love this program. I can make sure my healer does stuff seperate without thinking about it. Same with multi class dps its such a great tool.
    They say spiders have 8 legs well i guess im a rare and unimaginable specimen. Ive got 9 legs and my web comes from that 9th leg. HaHa.

Rated Arena Member

I purchased IS recently and although my X-keys USB works with keyclone it doesn't work with IS.
    Is there any way to set it up or any constraint? I'm running under windows 7.

Thank you.