Close
Page 3 of 18 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 13 ... LastLast
Showing results 21 to 30 of 173

Oh so close to done with currently planned content for this guide... I'm sure there will be more!
    [> Sam I Am (80) <] [> Team Doublemint <][> Hexed (60) (retired) <]
    [> Innerspace & ISBoxer Toolkit <][> Boxing on Blackhand, Horde <]
    "Innerspace basically reinvented the software boxing world. If I was to do it over again, I'd probably go single PC + Innerspace/ISBoxer." - Fursphere

I wanted to thank you for posting this. I have much more freedom than I ever did while boxing. I bought a years subscription to IS and referenced you as a bonus. Thanks!

Quote Originally Posted by 'Multibocks',index.php?page=Thread&postID=212962#p ost212962
    I wanted to thank you for posting this. I have much more freedom than I ever did while boxing. I bought a years subscription to IS and referenced you as a bonus. Thanks!
    Many thanks for the referal, 2020 is within my reach! You pushed me into 2016... only 4 more years of referals to go!

Seriously, having been a serious multiboxer for coming up on two years now, I really enjoy helping other people find what I consider to be the holy grail - boxing so perfectly you can't tell the difference between boxing and solo play. The other day I had a rogue follow me while I was putting out fires - he followed me into Ironforge from Stormwind, and then chased me all the way to Tauren Mill... just watching... Finally he logged across and asked what tool I used to multibox because it looked so lag free...

Thats exactly what I'm after!
    "Innerspace basically reinvented the software boxing world. If I was to do it over again, I'd probably go single PC + Innerspace/ISBoxer." - Fursphere

Thanks again for your guides zanthor. I found them fun and easy to follow which helped me figure out some of the more advanced ISBoxer settings. I'm going to have to make a druid team some day so I can really take advantage of Innerspace's mouse broadcasting. I purchased the 90 day sub last night and listed you as my referrer.
    Hyjal (Horde) Guild: Shock n Awe

Quote Originally Posted by 'zanthor',index.php?page=Thread&postID=212982#post 212982
    Quote Originally Posted by 'Multibocks',index.php?page=Thread&postID=212962#p ost212962
    Many thanks for the referal, 2020 is within my reach! You pushed me into 2016... only 4 more years of referals to go!

Seriously, having been a serious multiboxer for coming up on two years now, I really enjoy helping other people find what I consider to be the holy grail - boxing so perfectly you can't tell the difference between boxing and solo play. The other day I had a rogue follow me while I was putting out fires - he followed me into Ironforge from Stormwind, and then chased me all the way to Tauren Mill... just watching... Finally he logged across and asked what tool I used to multibox because it looked so lag free...

Thats exactly what I'm after!
    I can't agree more, just love InnerSpace + ISBoxer.
    Kirin Tor US Alliance ( RP ) 5 X Shaman { Boltao, Boltee, Boltaa, Boltea, Boltae }

Ok now I am having a serious problem. I visited Dalaran for the first time and the lag was AWFUL. I have done this before with keyclone and maintain about 30fps on all. With IS I was hitting 1-5fps (on a supercomputer no less.) Something is seriously wrong. Check the two screens for me please and let me know if there is something wrong that you can see. I have 5 folders setup with the "data" folder being symlinked from the first folder to the rest. This setup with keyclone was great, now if I ever want to go to Dalaran I will need to load keyclone. It was that bad, I could barely move.

The only performance hit I've ever heard people have is if they turn on anti aliasing... the best performance is from 1xAA, check your clients graphics settings in game to ensure it's set to 1xAA instead of something higher.

ya its 1AA =(

wtf this is lame.

The main difference in average FPS compared to kc etc is that with IS, the smaller windows are still rendering the full size. You can't change that without killing the window swapping speed -- if you didn't need to swap or use mouse broadcasting, you could disable swapping for a performance increase.

That said, the screenshots you posted are not performance related, just "ability to launch WoW" related. What we would need to look at is the Video settings in WoW -- if you're set to Performance mode in WoW, you will be better off than if you have all graphics settings up "because it looks pretty" which is anti-Performance mode.

The best thing you can do to improve performance in Dalaran and otherwise is as follows:

point

the

camera

down

This will also make it more convenient to do ground targeted aoe spells, which I find generally useful. If I need to reset the camera I have Home bound to set view 5 and I have a mapped key to send Home to all windows when I push it. That's rare though, usually just interacting with untargetable objects (midsummer flames, mailboxes, etc) since for anything else it's more convenient to use Interact with Target. Other than that, I have non-main characters cameras pointed down so as to maximize performance at all times. I gain nothing by having those characters looking ahead of them

p.s. It would help to use new threads to get troubleshooting assistance
    Lax
    Author of ISBoxer
    Video: ISBoxer Quick Start

ok I was going to create a new thread, but you pretty much answered why it's so different. I think I will drop my resolution down (it's only 1280x665) /cry.