Close
Page 2 of 18 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 12 ... LastLast
Showing results 11 to 20 of 173

Awesome post Zanthor, thanks a bunch.

One quick question: you mention a mod that automatically puts the best graphics in the active window on the fly and downranks the graphics on the slaves. I have a dual-monitor setup also, and would love to know the mod you are using to do that. Can I have a hint? :thumbsup: Thanks!

Quote Originally Posted by 'Multibocks',index.php?page=Thread&postID=208894#p ost208894
    Ok I love this software. Can you tell me how I set up different folders of WoW for each window? I cant seem to find that, thanks!!
    Go into the configuration menu when you right click Innerspace. Under the game configuration tab you can make profiles for each folder. Then back in ISBoxer Toolkit choose the profile you want for each character you setup.

Quote Originally Posted by 'Acerak',index.php?page=Thread&postID=211946#post2 11946

One quick question: you mention a mod that automatically puts the best graphics in the active window on the fly and downranks the graphics on the slaves. I have a dual-monitor setup also, and would love to know the mod you are using to do that. Can I have a hint? :thumbsup: Thanks!
    I think you're looking for Dynperf

And a bump since I just totally rewrote this.
    [> Sam I Am (80) <] [> Team Doublemint <][> Hexed (60) (retired) <]
    [> Innerspace & ISBoxer Toolkit <][> Boxing on Blackhand, Horde <]
    "Innerspace basically reinvented the software boxing world. If I was to do it over again, I'd probably go single PC + Innerspace/ISBoxer." - Fursphere

I must have a really strange problem with Innerspace. I have it setup to where it supposed to run wow from 5 different folders (all sylinked). However when it starts up its all from the same directory (wow#4 for some reason) and yes I did make sure all characters are different IS profiles. Kinda at a loss, but I have it up and running so it's not a huge deal....just a little slower than it should be I guess.

Thanks for the writing this quick start guide! I started evaluating IS Boxer and Innerspace last night and am extremely impressed by the toolset. I was quickly able to use IS Boxer to implement key and mouse broadcasting and have to say the mouse broadcasting worked very well. It looks like it has tons of flexibility which is great since I just started a new 5 man mixed class team recently. Thanks again for this guide and the other posts where you have shared your experience using the toolset.
    Hyjal (Horde) Guild: Shock n Awe

I went ahead and wiped my config clean. Then followed this guide step for step. In the end I had a fully functional setup without any real bells and whistles...

Things I'd like to document setting up:

• [s]A jump hotkey.[/s]
    • [s]Movement keys. (Similar to jump)
      [/s]
    • Spread out macros.
    • [s]Send Next Click (Mouse Broadcast)[/s]
    • [s]Repeater Regions (In game mouse repeating for specific portions of the screen)[/s]
    • Target Action Groups
    "Innerspace basically reinvented the software boxing world. If I was to do it over again, I'd probably go single PC + Innerspace/ISBoxer." - Fursphere

Quote Originally Posted by 'zanthor',index.php?page=Thread&postID=212048#post 212048
    I went ahead and wiped my config clean. Then followed this guide step for step. In the end I had a fully functional setup without any real bells and whistles...

Things I'd like to document setting up:

• A jump hotkey.
    • Movement keys. (Similar to jump)
    • Spread out macros.
    • Send Next Click (Mouse Broadcast)
    • Repeater Regions (In game mouse repeating for specific portions of the screen)
    Those would be great topics to cover, especially the last two. :thumbup: The in-game IS Boxer addon might be a good thing to go over as well. Thanks again for your guide.

Just read your new Advanced Features guide. Thanks! :thumbsup:

Is it possible to do something like check if the cursor is over a specific region, then send a key or key combo to a specific window? For example, tank moves cursor over the portrait of a group member, then presses a key combo that gets sent to the healer. The key combo triggers a heal spell on that group member.

Quote Originally Posted by 'Slayde',index.php?page=Thread&postID=212193#post2 12193
    Just read your new Advanced Features guide. Thanks! :thumbsup:

Is it possible to do something like check if the cursor is over a specific region, then send a key or key combo to a specific window? For example, tank moves cursor over the portrait of a group member, then presses a key combo that gets sent to the healer. The key combo triggers a heal spell on that group member.
    Possible, yes, most efficient possible solution, far from.

I'd suggest downloading Healbot, OpenRDX or another click-to-cast unitframe. On your tank and healer setup that UI mod to show the group sorted exactly the same way. Then y ou put a mouse repeater region over that area on the tank that forwards clicks to the healer. When you left click/right click/etc on that window, your clicks get repeated through to the healer, and he heals the target you want him to.

Thanks, I'll look into those addons.