Close
Page 11 of 18 FirstFirst ... 9 10 11 12 13 ... LastLast
Showing results 101 to 110 of 173

I purchased IS recently and although my X-keys USB works with keyclone it doesn't work with IS.
    Is there any way to set it up or any constraint? I'm running under windows 7.
    Run the X-Keys software as Administrator. This is required because Inner Space runs as administrator, and therefore when it launches WoW, WoW is running as Administrator, and the X-Keys software can't work properly since it is running with lower permissions.
    Lax
    Author of ISBoxer
    Video: ISBoxer Quick Start

I've got a problem and it is really annoying me. When I first set up my profile I made a keymap macro that used FTL and was used for following. Now I don't want it and no matter what I do I can't get rid of it. I've even started completely fresh profile. Every character I logged in with that profile has that macro. I can't find it anywhere in the wow UI to delete and it's not in the current profile to delete either. I deleted it from the first profile as my first attempt to remove it but it didn't work.

How do I get rid of it?

edit: I just made 100% sure that I don't have a single macro in wow that has /follow and nothing in my isboxer profile for it either. Yet when I press ` my guys all /follow and the keybind I have set for ` doesn't get pressed.
    Last edited by Smoooth : 10-01-2009 at 01:12 AM
    Prot Paladin, tank/resto Druid, 2xResto Shaman, 3xElemental Shaman, Balance Druid, Shadow Priest, Arcane Mage PVE
    10x shamans PVP

Rated Arena Member

Quote Originally Posted by Lax View Post
    Run the X-Keys software as Administrator. This is required because Inner Space runs as administrator, and therefore when it launches WoW, WoW is running as Administrator, and the X-Keys software can't work properly since it is running with lower permissions.
    Clear and awesome
    Thank you working 100%.

Quote Originally Posted by Smoooth View Post
    I've got a problem and it is really annoying me. When I first set up my profile I made a keymap macro that used FTL and was used for following. Now I don't want it and no matter what I do I can't get rid of it. I've even started completely fresh profile. Every character I logged in with that profile has that macro. I can't find it anywhere in the wow UI to delete and it's not in the current profile to delete either. I deleted it from the first profile as my first attempt to remove it but it didn't work.

How do I get rid of it?

edit: I just made 100% sure that I don't have a single macro in wow that has /follow and nothing in my isboxer profile for it either. Yet when I press ` my guys all /follow and the keybind I have set for ` doesn't get pressed.
    You might be seeing the wizard set-up follow. Default is Alt-shift-f. It also tags Jamba-Follow and that is set on the last page of the ISboxer wizard. Other than that, Lax will be on soon.
    RAF Tour Guide files are obsolete, I went to Zygor
    MultiBoxers play with themselves

Quote Originally Posted by Smoooth View Post

How do I get rid of it?

It sounds like you're running into an issue with ISBoxer that someone else recently ran into. You previously had a macro configured, and now you have 0 macros configured, so it's detecting that it doesn't need to generate the ISBoxer Addon for you. Unfortunately since you had already generated the ISBoxer Addon with that macro in it, the non-generation of the addon means that what's already there is not being replaced or removed.

To get rid of the macro, you can either a) create a different, harmless WoW Macro in ISBoxer and export (for example set no Hotkey on the Mapped key, and use a WoW Macro Action assigned to a Key Combination you never press like ctrl+shift+alt+Q, or even a key WoW doesn't recognize like F13), or b) delete the "ISBoxer" addon folder under WoW\Interface\Addons
    Lax
    Author of ISBoxer

Quote Originally Posted by Lax View Post
    To get rid of the macro, you can either a) create a different, harmless WoW Macro in ISBoxer and export (for example set no Hotkey on the Mapped key, and use a WoW Macro Action assigned to a Key Combination you never press like ctrl+shift+alt+Q, or even a key WoW doesn't recognize like F13), or b) delete the "ISBoxer" addon folder under WoW\Interface\Addons
    Thanks for the help. I made a macro to /dance bound to a unused key and it removed the old macro.
    Prot Paladin, tank/resto Druid, 2xResto Shaman, 3xElemental Shaman, Balance Druid, Shadow Priest, Arcane Mage PVE
    10x shamans PVP

Where go da sticky ?
    RAF Tour Guide files are obsolete, I went to Zygor
    MultiBoxers play with themselves

The old mess of stickies was replaced with Zanthor's 3 stickies that should serve as more of an index to what someone might be looking for. If they understand from the thread titles that the post contain a list.
    Lax
    Author of ISBoxer

Hi,

Im using ISBoxer and Jamba, got a question, is there a way, so press key, to let the slaves stop follow the master and take a position? or just a key to stop follow the master
    [EU- Burning Legion] Dinh - Dính - Dïnh - Dînh |4x Shaman [lvl79]
    support team: Lvl 80 Druid - Lvl 80 Hunter - Lvl 80 Paladin

I can't seem to find how to turn off the DPS keys. I have a key to turnoff keyrepeat but for some reason the dps keys still repeat. Thanks in advance.
    Next team: 60 Dk/Retsx4

Rig: Q6600 8g ram Win 7 Pro 64bit, Nvidia 8800/Matrox triplehead2go (3 28" 1080p LCD's at 5040x1000 res),Logitech G13/G9, ISboxer/Jamba