Close
Showing results 1 to 5 of 5

Default No more Twobox Toolkit?

I've been using Twobox Toolkit for a long time, and it seems to have slightly broken with this last patch and it doesn't look like it has been updated for a long time. Is there some update or fix hidden somewhere? Or possibly a replacement mod? I use it mostly for the chat relay stuff (whispers, party, raid, guild) and the autoaccept invite/quests.

Get on the Jamba train... you've only been missin it for about a year
    Gurb Fan Club:
    #1 Fan - Zenthor

Quote Originally Posted by 'Gurblash',index.php?page=Thread&postID=195591#pos t195591
    Get on the Jamba train... you've only been missin it for about a year
    Uhh, Jamba seems to be having the same problem with autodeclining invites when it should be accepting them. Unless I'm missing an update for that as well. It's apparently a problem with the StaticPopup_Hide("PARTY_INVITE") so I'll just comment out that line for now and deal with the Invite window hanging out.

Default Instead of commenting out...

Folks, there's a better fix...

I ran into this issue in my own addon, and asked for help at the wowace forum.

The user Borlox gave me an effective piece of code
    Code:
    for i=1, STATICPOPUP_NUMDIALOGS do
      local dlg = _G["StaticPopup"..i]
      if dlg.which == "PARTY_INVITE" then
    	dlg.inviteAccepted = 1
    	break
      end
    end

StaticPopup_Hide( "PARTY_INVITE" )
    So, update the StaticPopup_Hide( "PARTY_INVITE" ) so it looks like the example above and it will work.

NOTE: It worked in my addon, but I don't use Jamba, so I can't guarantee it will work there.

Hope that helps
    -- Author of MultiTool- a set of tools to make life easier for Multi Boxers and/or people who quest together
    -- Author of FlaskMinder - a lightweight addon to remind you about your food buff and flask/elixirs

Rexxar Horde:
    Main team: 80 Prot pally, 80 Holy/Disc Priest, 80 Arcane Mage
    Alt team: 80 Combat Rogue, 80 Resto Druid

[quote='Ryan',index.php?page=Thread&postID=195622#p ost195622][quote='Gurblash',index.php?page=Thread&postID=1955 91#post195591]Get on the Jamba train... you've only been missin it for about a year [/quote]
    Uhh, Jamba seems to be having the same problem with autodeclining invites when it should be accepting them. Unless I'm missing an update for that as well. It's apparently a problem with the StaticPopup_Hide("PARTY_INVITE") so I'll just comment out that line for now and deal with the Invite window hanging out.[/quote]

[url='http://www.dual-boxing.com/forums/index.php?page=Thread&postID=195683#post195683'][Addon] Jamba - An assistant for multiboxers. 12th Update - 0.4d released.[/url]