Quote Originally Posted by moosejaw View Post
*snip*
EQ2_RECENT.ini - This file contains the most recent graphics/resolution/sound settings that you have used. This is where you would manually adjust your screen resolutions on slaves for reducing system loading.

It is recommended that you use a different file name for each account/character to keep account specific data seperate. I.E. EQ2_recent_toon1.ini EQ2_recent_toon2.ini etc. EQ2_recent.ini Doing this will allow your account name to be saved properly for each instance you launch, making login much easier.
I am running four different accounts, and I have tried to set this up but it's not working for me. I have created a virtual file named eq2_recent.ini. I have IS set up with four characters and have added all four characters to the virtual file, telling each one to run as eq2_recent_(charname).ini. The four different ini files are being created - I see them in the EQ2 folder. However, when I launch the character set all four are coming up with the last account signed in rather than the one specified in the virtual files.

What am I missing?