Close
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast
Showing results 1 to 10 of 26

Default EQ2: Class Selection charts and information

I'm working on yet another section of the wiki to chart out benefits of each class and what they can bring to a group.

But, sorting through all the information out there is getting REALLY hard to tell what is old or invalid.

Soooo.. would some of you take a look at the charts and see if I've left anything off?

My main concerns are:
    1. Resist types (fire, cold...)
    2. Stats that can be buffed (Str, Int, HP, melee skills...)
    3. Types of damage a class can put out.

It's in a pretty raw format right now..so don't expect anything too pretty.
    I like to get all the data first and then make it shiny. :P

Here's the direct link: http://www.dual-boxing.com/mediawiki...lass_Selection
    Everquest II - <Pain for Glory> on Nektulos Server
    (Shadowknight: Uhmono| Inquisitor: Blyssia | Warden: Wysh | Defiler: Gahealju | Troubador: Moxia | Warlock: Phyrloc) X 51
    (Guardian: Tukilu | Templar: Ajechu | Warden: Fayanna | Conjuror: Akaesia | Troubador: Lollah | Warlock: Onona) X 27-ish[/align]

Do we have the ability to to show tooltips when hovering on the wiki? It would be great to link in spells/buffs from alla and be able to se the decriptions.

On a similar note, adding a chart that shows common group makeup and the buffs each bring to make it real easy to see.

I'll try to check over stuff while at work but I don't think I can edit from here.
    Guilds: Spirit of St Louis/Saint Louis
    US- Trollbane/Zuljin Horde and Alliance

Very nice work Frosty - and tbth - I don't recall seeing such a 'potentially' comprehensive listing on the net - nice work

Started to add a few bits into the resists table

Kinda OT, but when I was playing EQ2, one of the big things was the Heroic Opportunity and if you had one of each class, if a Scout started it and everyone hit their mark it unleashed some decent whoop ass. Is that stuff still in game and even considered for MB there?

Quote Originally Posted by 'moosejaw',index.php?page=Thread&postID=194271#pos t194271
    Do we have the ability to to show tooltips when hovering on the wiki? It would be great to link in spells/buffs from alla and be able to se the decriptions.
    We might be able to with some sort of CSS, but I don't know what all is enabled with the wiki.

Quote Originally Posted by 'Noxxy',index.php?page=Thread&postID=194291#post19 4291
    Very nice work Frosty - and tbth - I don't recall seeing such a 'potentially' comprehensive listing on the net - nice work

Started to add a few bits into the resists table
    Thanks!

Quote Originally Posted by 'Starbuck_Jones',index.php?page=Thread&postID=1943 07#post194307
    Kinda OT, but when I was playing EQ2, one of the big things was the Heroic Opportunity and if you had one of each class, if a Scout started it and everyone hit their mark it unleashed some decent whoop ass. Is that stuff still in game and even considered for MB there?
    Yep, Heroic Opportunity is still in the game, and we have it in all our macros. :thumbsup:
    (Shadowknight: Uhmono| Inquisitor: Blyssia | Warden: Wysh | Defiler: Gahealju | Troubador: Moxia | Warlock: Phyrloc) X 51
    (Guardian: Tukilu | Templar: Ajechu | Warden: Fayanna | Conjuror: Akaesia | Troubador: Lollah | Warlock: Onona) X 27-ish[/align]

I don't want to muck up the wiki so here is a link to add in. EQ2 spell icons .
    http://eq2.wikia.com/wiki/Category:Spell_Icons

for copy pasting.

Quote Originally Posted by moosejaw',index.php?page=Thread&postID=194320#post 194320]I don't want to muck up the wiki so here is a link to add in. [url='http://eq2.wikia.com/wiki/Category:Spell_Icons
    I added the link under the macros section. Hope that's what you had in mind..my brain is jello from arguing with a 3 year old. :P

That works. I have no idea how to do edits on the wiki. So if I find something to link up I will put it here. I have an X-keys to set up also once I get to my other work station on Monday and get access to the color printer. Once I get the icons resized and wrapped up in a nice package in word, I will try to find a place to upload them.

I should really check out Xkeys some day...everyone seems to like it. :P

Sounds good on the links for the wiki!

I love xkeys. I also use a nostromo n52 as well which is basically a smaller xkeys. I love em both.