Close
Showing results 1 to 5 of 5

Default Jamba Master question

Hi,

I just started using Jamba and well, it rocks. I am playing with my 80 Pally and now 60ish shammies. I play with the pally as the leader because it is my "raiding main" and easier for me. To take advantage of the quest turn in features I make one of my shammies the Master temporarily then back to the Pally for master because the pally is not turning in the quests (she already did them).

Is this the best solution? Is there a better way?

Thanks!

Honestly I think it is the best solution, only thing you could do (if you are using PiP-Swaps), is to bind the '/jamba setmeasmaster all' to the button you switch your windows with, so maybe you could 'save' a keypress...
    ..other than that, I would do exactly the same.

If Jafula finds some time, maybe a new command, where you could specify another Toon for beeing the 'Quest-Master' would be handy (like /jamba setquestmaster <target> <tag>;), but honestly I don't know how much people would use this, as this is mostly only a problem, for people who boost toons, and often for instance boosting you don't need much quests to be handled...
    OLIPCS - ordinary life is pretty complex stuff
    ----------------------------------------------------------------
    Pala, Priest, Druid, Hunter, Mage
    Focusless Targetless Leaderless - Wiki
    HotKeyNet - Guide

Thats pretty much what I thought as well but, since I am pretty new to Jamaba I wanted to make sure. A "quest master" would be cool but too much of a niche need (like me only) to make it much of a priority in Jamba.

Thanks

A seperate quest master "override" setting is something I intend to add to Jamba 0.5 as others have asked about this as well :-).
    Jafula.
    Jamba - Jafula's Awesome Multi Boxer Assistant. An addon for YOU.

Quote Originally Posted by 'Jafula',index.php?page=Thread&postID=190074#post1 90074
    A seperate quest master "override" setting is something I intend to add to Jamba 0.5 as others have asked about this as well :-).
    Sweet!

You are awesome!