Close
Showing results 1 to 2 of 2

Thread: jamba spammy

Default jamba spammy

I'm getting a ton of combat log/message spam from Jamba that I can't seem to turn off.

- First, when I don't play with m y whole team (my pally is often offline), I get Constant "player not found" messages in my chat box. I've tried disabling just about everything in the Jamba settings but it continues.
    - Seconds, when I use the taxi feature - after landing I get endless messages that there is no direct path (these show in the middle of the screen, like a raid warning). They don't seem to ever stop.

Any ideas how to fix this? I love jamba but the spammy stuff is killing me

Quote Originally Posted by 'heyaz',index.php?page=Thread&postID=189480#post18 9480
    - First, when I don't play with m y whole team (my pally is often offline), I get Constant "player not found" messages in my chat box. I've tried disabling just about everything in the Jamba settings but it continues.
    There is a section about player not found messages on the website:

http://wow.jafula.com/addons/1-jamba...ure-your-group

'Player Not Found' Messages

Jamba expects all the characters in your team to be online at the same time. If this is not the case, you will recieve 'Player Not Found' messages. To stop these messages, go into the Jamba options Team tab and uncheck the character that is not online. Push this new setting to your other online characters by using the Push To Characters button.
    P.S. I have never seen the taxi message problems - I'm not sure what is causing that for you.
    Jafula.
    Jamba - Jafula's Awesome Multi Boxer Assistant. An addon for YOU.