Close
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast
Showing results 1 to 10 of 13

Default I need more macro slots on the /macro tab. Does an addon exists that gives you more?

Hey Guys,

I really need more macro slots, because im going to make 15 healing spells and i only have 6 slots left.

Is there an addon that does this? i check curse but i had no luck finding one.

Thank you in advance,
    Negativ1337
    Bladefist EU:
    ÖverdöseÒverdòseÓverdóseÔverdôse
    StõmpdòwnStòmpdõwnStómpdõwnStõmpdówn

I think you can use BindPad or Macaroon for this.
    OLIPCS - ordinary life is pretty complex stuff
    ----------------------------------------------------------------
    Pala, Priest, Druid, Hunter, Mage
    Focusless Targetless Leaderless - Wiki
    HotKeyNet - Guide

15 healing spells?

Someones going a little over the top me thinks
    Tilce x 4
    Twisting Nether EU - Horde

Yes Macaroon can do this.
    Playing Hord on FrostWhisper - EU at the moment.

Quote Originally Posted by 'Tizer',index.php?page=Thread&postID=188778#post18 8778
    15 healing spells?

Someones going a little over the top me thinks
    This.

(if you haven't already) You can specify character specific macros. Just click the toon's name in the tab on the macro window. If you've filled all those up as well, and still need more, its time to go to macro rehab.

Quote Originally Posted by 'Svpernova09',index.php?page=Thread&postID=188818# post188818
    (if you haven't already) You can specify character specific macros. Just click the toon's name in the tab on the macro window. If you've filled all those up as well, and still need more, its time to go to macro rehab.
    Hey now, some of us actually use all those, and then I have to figure out which situational macro to kill for the situation I'm attempting.

Quote Originally Posted by 'Bigfish',index.php?page=Thread&postID=188838#post 188838
    Hey now, some of us actually use all those, and then I have to figure out which situational macro to kill for the situation I'm attempting.
    I'm getting to that aswell. Besides normal macro's, I got 10 macro's alone for the different tanks that I take to clear heroics.

To lazy to edit existing macro's

Junglelove,

-Menthu

Yeah i have 15 healing spells, and bound them to all my keys of my G15 keyboard.

Char 1, key 1 PW:S key 2 : lesser heal Key 3: renew

then that with all 5 toons

As macro i use: /cast [target=party2] Power Word: Shield

for example. So when one of my mages is going to fight or whatever or taking damage i can click the uppest key of my g15. Also i dont want to destroy the macros from my shamans. They are in the public tab.

Kind regards,

Negativ1337
    Bladefist EU:
    ÖverdöseÒverdòseÓverdóseÔverdôse
    StõmpdòwnStòmpdõwnStómpdõwnStõmpdówn

It looks like you are basing all your targetting on group position (party1, party2, etc). Just wanted to throw out another option...

If there are only a small number of potential team swaps like mine is, you can also try something like:

/target TankA
    /target TankB
    /cast Greater Heal

It will look for TankA first, then TankB, to find whichever one exists. This of course assumes that both won't be in the party at the same time, or at least the tank at the bottom of the stack is the one that would be the primary heal target.

A sample attack macro for my shaman is:

/assist Luan
    /assist Arvault
    /castsequence .....

When I'm in my full 5-man configuration, all these types of commands default to my tank (Arvault) as the leader. But when I run with my brother as tank and me following in a 2-man or 3-man DPS configuration, then they will all target off of my mage (Luan), since Arvault will not be found. This way I don't need to change any targetting macros, though I do sacrifice some flexibility by doing this as I need to have specific names in the macro. If you're expecting to run with a greater variety of characters, then I wouldn't recommend this approach. Also, I use up more of the macro character limit on targetting, but this hasn't been a problem for my setups and rotations (except my warlock, but he's being replaced by boomkin).
    Duskwood - Alliance - PvE

I think the most efficient way is to set a macro for focusing on each team member and then just create one macro to cast to the focus. I have icons I made for each member on my main's screen and when I click on it, it sets all to focus to that character. Then I can click heal and it heals the focus. Much better than hard coding each player's name in.