Close
Showing results 1 to 4 of 4

Default 2 melee characters

Hello and thx in advance for any help..
    I am duel boxing 2 melees a feral druid which is the main and the second one a rogue.. the problem is that most of the time I have a hard time getting the rogue close enough and stay in combat range to attack the target.

have main run a little past the mob, don't just stop as soon as main can attack.
    Interested in the worlds largest multiboxer guild for Classic WoW?
    <Overload> Multiboxer guild for end game raiding
    Server: Herod - NA-PvP, Eastern
    Faction: Horde
    Raid Time: 6pm-11pm EST on Sat, Sun, Tues.
    Discord:https://discord.gg/keWJpHF

If you care about getting your slave behind the target then run through wiht main and turn around (takes practice). If you dont care (youre just grinding or whatever and its not as important) you can just run up to the mob and thne take 1 or 2 steps back and your main and slave will be standing in the same spot and can both attack.
    Currently running 10 miners in Eve Online.

Quote Originally Posted by 'Redbeard',index.php?page=Thread&postID=186575#pos t186575
    If you care about getting your slave behind the target then run through wiht main and turn around (takes practice). If you dont care (youre just grinding or whatever and its not as important) you can just run up to the mob and thne take 1 or 2 steps back and your main and slave will be standing in the same spot and can both attack.
    Thats pretty much what I do (when I'm being lazy), I just run up to the mob with my main then push the forward button on my alts until they're right in front of the mob as well.