Close
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast
Showing results 1 to 10 of 12

Default Quest Group Addon

Hi there,

i´m from germany and i´m sorry for my bad english

However, i searching for a addon.
    Actually i use carbonite quest, but i search for a addon that also show me the quest status from my toon.
    And Carbonite don´t do that I think. If you know more i hope that you can help me.

Thanks

I use QuestHelper because it shows me the status of each quest for all the members of my group. I haven't tried Carbonite but I thought it did pretty much the same thing. Give QH a shot if you're in a hurry, if not I'm sure someone here will come along with a better answer Good luck.

I used to use BackSeatQuester to display all 5 chars quest statuses...

http://www.wowinterface.com/download...atQuester.html

but I don't bother these days, so can't say if it still works, as I notice it hasn't been patched in 10 months.

Per carbonite's site:

"Need to know what quests your friend or that guy next to you has? If he has Carbonite, you can see for yourself. Carbonite will also tell your party the status of an objective, so you don't have to."

http://www.carboniteaddon.com/questfeatures.aspx

Hmm. I have carbonite prof. at my main char and carbonite normal on a toon, however i don´t see quests

Qeusthelper does just fine for me i should say something like : ''Vile fammir'' 1,5/10 .
    The 1 being the groupie and the 5 being yourself

:thumbup:

Quote Originally Posted by 'Thowiss',index.php?page=Thread&postID=186463#post 186463
    Hmm. I have carbonite prof. at my main char and carbonite normal on a toon, however i don´t see quests
    You may need to run Carbonite Pro on all clients, I do on mine and I see all of my quest status on my clones. They also inform me via party chat as they update.

On the note of questhelper, make sure you disable it before you get in a large raid as it will drop your framerate badly.
    Probably trying to sync up quests with all toons in the raid or something. In any case, i always disable it before raiding to save about 8-10 fps
    .[I

Quote Originally Posted by 'Frojax',index.php?page=Thread&postID=186509#post1 86509
    You may need to run Carbonite Pro on all clients, I do on mine and I see all of my quest status on my clones. They also inform me via party chat as they update.
    Oh, is that party-chat info part of Carbonite? I have another addon (QuestAnnouncer) to do that for me, so could get rid of that if Carbonite can do it somehow - any idea where you configure that?

Try BEQL, I'm at work so I can't link it, it can announce quest progress in chat and show party member progress in the tracker tooltip.