Close
Showing results 1 to 7 of 7

Default Lootfilter: Worth it?

With the new "interact with target" keybind in 3.1 making looting on alts practical, I'm taking a look at Lootfilter so that I can have a cloth alt, a trash alt, a meat alt, etc. But looking at the website it seems like there would be rather a lot of setup involved. I know some people have been using mouse broadcasting to loot on multiple alts for a while now, what have your experiences been with Lootfilter?

And while I'm here, I just want to say how much I'm getting to love the bag space a 5x team has. I'm leveling a 5x Shaman team right now for a total of 20 Frostweave bags, and I made it from level 30 to 52 before I had to go to a bank. Since my main is a hunter with only three slots for real bags, it seems unbelievably luxurious.
    Main team: DK + 4 Shamans, level 85
    2nd team: Priest, Mage, 3xHunter, Level 60

And an assortment of RAF 60s in assorted classes

hey there. i still loot with the main, then when my bags get full, i would trade with my alts. takes less time than trying to sort loot out while im grinding. but thats just me. not sure if that's a feature i really care about.

Interesting - this appears to have the same abilities as Mr Plow and then some - I'm going to have to look into this.

I wish WOW had a loot option like there was in DAOC - anyone could loot, but their version of group loot was the game either randomly or round robin distributed loot to people... also it wouldn't try to give loot to people with full bags. I boxxed 6 toons and would just kill kill kill until all 6 toons bags were full and go sell it all.
    Resto Shaman + 4 DK's, work in progress...
    ------------------
    Teezy/Jaqblaq @ Stormrage
    Emeritus Guardian and Keeper of the no focus manifesto.

Quote Originally Posted by 'Zzyzxx71',index.php?page=Thread&postID=185610#pos t185610
    ...would just kill kill kill until all 6 toons bags were full and go sell it all.
    yeah, i know what you mean - it would allready help if it would be possible to trade more than 6 items at time, so that the transfer between the toons would not be so complicated.
    maybe after adding a key for interacting, blizzard supports the multiboxing community with other nice features
    [align=center]Pictures of my Tripleboxing-Teams

[/align]

Ill check this out when I get home but can you share more about this? Does it have any boxing applicability?

Thanks.
    Currently running 10 miners in Eve Online.

Quote Originally Posted by 'Fursphere',index.php?page=Thread&postID=185656#po st185656
    Quote Originally Posted by 'Zzyzxx71',index.php?page=Thread&postID=185610#pos t185610
    I boxxed 6 toons and would just kill kill kill until all 6 toons bags were full and go sell it all.
    This is probably the #1 reason to be an engineer. Scrabot and go!
    My warrior is an engineer/miner and I am absolutely addicted to those damn things - for the 10 bars of Saronite it takes to make 1 (5 uses) I usually get back 10x the cash in just selling greys.
    Resto Shaman + 4 DK's, work in progress...
    ------------------
    Teezy/Jaqblaq @ Stormrage
    Emeritus Guardian and Keeper of the no focus manifesto.

Well if the whole looting things goes in then all yeh gotta do is have all yer chars loot at the same time who ever has full bags wont loot any more??

Although would be kinda nice having all the boe go to one char.