Close
Showing results 1 to 4 of 4

Thread: Advice needed

Default Advice needed

Hello all, I use to be a 5 boxer.

I ran 5 DK's, 5 Warlocks, 5 Shamans, and 3 Mages.

Due to money and other issues (Technical) I have decided to go to just 2 boxing.

The thing is, I really would like to PVE raid with them at 80, and I would like to maybe try two different classes.

I know for sure that I would really like a warrior. And I am not sure in raids like Naxx or whatnot, what other class would be very EASY to roll with a warrior.

Like I have never even thought how you could possibly play two seperate classes at once, with the key bindings and such, can someone please give me some advice and help?

Like example, I want a warrior and then a caster class like a warlock or boomkin or elemental shaman. But how would that work out in raids if the warrior is in melee range and the caster is on follow and 5 feet behind him?

Thank you. Also if you know any other good combo's for raiding that are easy and simple to understand and get the macro's, please feel free to tell me. I just know I really want a warrior.

Ok because u want a warrior, when ur lvln and doing instances ur going to want someone behind shooting (another melee doesnt work because of /follow.. or its a pain at least). So ur going to want, priest, mage, lock, druid, shaman... But, when ur raiding ur going to want a dps position right>? because healing is going to be insane (in specific healing and movements in them now) so ill stick with DPS..

DPS- shaman, mage, lock, druid,

shaman- when lvling will provide extra heals to make lvling easy.. in raids. very simple (i have a 80 shaman dps naxx and stuff.. use only 2-3 spells the whole time) I would reconmend this, because there is only about 3 spells that u use, it will be easy to tank and just dps in the back.. with heals.
    Druid- a little interesting with forms, and backup heals, and dps.. But the only thing is the quick dps.. (moonfire or what have u..) that u might have to click really fast. also, the hots could help ur tank.
    mage- no heals. not a lot of spells in terms of dps...
    lock- waaaay to many spells. I would think this would be hard with macros already.. Unless u wanna take the challange..

What id do- id stick with shaman, but the druid is basiclly on par (other than chain heal which helps). I would choose whatever class u know the most if uve ever played one of the 2. But! i just thought that shamans aoe- chain lighting would pull agro in the lower instances because warriors can aoe tank that well (never tanked so i have not clue.. ignore if they can) (druids dont aoe shots)

He could try going with say a shadow priest as the DPS as well...that way he has decent ranged backup dps along with the small constant heals from vampiric embrace. Vamp embrace should also mean his warrior would have to stop less to eat to healup, so faster leveling. Also access to big heals or a hot when needed. Just my 2 cents.
    Windows Vista .bat file to create symbolically linked copy of a wow directory

If yeh wanna do raids yeh gonna have to gear up meaning run a bunch of instances the hardest char to find for a group usually is a healer, dps are dime-a-dozen.
    I would suggest either shammy,priest or druid.
    With the whole dual spec thing coming out out soon yeh can spec em for dps and healing.