Close
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast
Showing results 1 to 10 of 15

Default Success!!!! Is usualy following FAILURE!

Ok some of you may or may not know that I was working on a straight line formation macro that would be usuable from only 1 single key of your choosing. All that would be nessacary from this is you would have to have 1 key per toon to set up the focus.

In other words 1 key to have all on toon 1, one key for toon 2 and so on. True it might be a waste of keys, but I prefer that method because i hate using modifiers in my macros. I allways forget what modifier is what toon =]!

Well point being I have succeded with every aspect of creating my script/macro's!!!! which means YAY for me and everyone who would like to use them!!

ONE PROBLEM!!!! walking and running! I have been despratly searching in looks for a macro or script that can toggle walking/running. ='[ True there is allways the numlock key.... but that toggles both! I need a script that activates walk/run on a single basis. I.E. a single script to make the toon walk, and a single seperate scrip to make the toon run.

Anyone have any possable leads??????? Me and my programing friend are stumpped.. cant figure out a script and it has been 2 weeks since I submitted my request for help with the matter to blizzard. ::Cheers at blizzards support team for not even being able to send a letter saying they wont help:: :thumbdown:
    Your Reality Is Only A Figment Of My Imagination.....

OHHHH Bunnies!!

You cannot make a macro that tells your player to walk or run. You just have to do it the manual way. If you find a way, it will be blocked, and a pop-up will spit out that only the Blizzard UI is able to do such a command. Auto-run/walk is impossible to do.
    I think it was:
    /script toggleautorun();
    it will display an error.

;( <--- i cant make anymore of an extreemly sad face than that...

Sigh... I waisted way to much time on this to get blocked by a stupid blizzard UI only function.. I'm calling blizzard!!! <I timed my hours I spent in my macro maker, 46 hours - 18 min - 37 seconds> over the course of 2 weeks =] getting all them to work in together correctly and keeping them under 255 symbols was annoying.. :cursing:

OHHHH Bunnies!!

Default OHH!OHH!! OOOOOH!

OH SNAP IDEA keep in mind i havnt looked into this at all. But can you set up keyclone so that depending on which wowid you are currently using as your "main window/toon" you can assign specific do-not-pass lists?!!? b.c if so i think i can solve my little problem by means of the walking/running key.. I'm not sure how but i momentarly figured it out in my head than instantly forgot but i rememberd i thought out how to do it. Ya i know that sounds like the beginnings of a lunitic so what. =]~! :thumbsup:

OHHHH Bunnies!!

Couldn't you use hotstrings for 2 of the followers press the numlock key ?
    50 Characters - 10 Classes - 5 Accounts - 1 Player

hmm maybe. To be honist like i said i didnt look into this possable solving of my problem when i posted me last post. Thus ATM I havnt really even looked into what the Hotstring(s) are or what they do. So ignore my message i sent to you i prob just blew a whole lot of crap out of my hat in a reply to that message. But ya, ill look into a "hotstring" method for solving this problem. Thanks for the suggestion. :thumbsup:

OHHHH Bunnies!!

i don't know if it's possiblew to have 1 hotstring trigger 2 keypresses
    50 Characters - 10 Classes - 5 Accounts - 1 Player

Either way, he's not trying to use the autorun key, he's trying to use the "toggle walk/run" key for making some of his characters move more slowly, to set up the formation with one key.

One solution would be to unbind the key on the characters you want to stay at full speed, maybe bind it to something else if you need it for something.
    I'm going to live forever, or die trying.
    5 Shaman Northrend Heroics - My YouTube Channel - Details about my setup (outdated)
    T2 Heroics: lvl 80 Heroics wearing lvl 60 armour
    Running 5-6 accounts on one computer, currently playing Horde on US-Skywall.
    My main teams:
    5x Shamans lvl 85
    5-class team lvl 100: Paladin, Druid, Shaman, Mage, Priest

Yah that would work. Considering if you only want to use one lets say (ToonID1) as the main 100% of the time. My goal was to make it so that any toon could be the "Main toon" so in turn whoever is currently your main. Could be the one standin in the center of the line. If it comes down to it that this is not possable. I will indeed release my codes for a simple line that can only have one specific toon as the main. When it comes down to switching between boxes well i hope your on teh right toon. I really dont like that idea.. IN pvp most people can logicly discover the main and kill it well atempt to kill it then it just sort of messes the whole line thing up. >.< I think my original posts are on page 2 of the Macro's and Addons thread if your interested

OHHHH Bunnies!!

Quote Originally Posted by 'MaltheMM',index.php?page=Thread&postID=185293#pos t185293
    i don't know if it's possiblew to have 1 hotstring trigger 2 keypresses
    It's not.
    [> Sam I Am (80) <] [> Team Doublemint <][> Hexed (60) (retired) <]
    [> Innerspace & ISBoxer Toolkit <][> Boxing on Blackhand, Horde <]
    "Innerspace basically reinvented the software boxing world. If I was to do it over again, I'd probably go single PC + Innerspace/ISBoxer." - Fursphere