Close
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast
Showing results 1 to 10 of 14

Default circuit city liquidation

just announced circuit city is closing all it's remaining stores. This saturday will start the liquidation. So this would be a good time to get some upgrades, new computers or some copies of wow at a nice discount.

Blog Entries

Yeah the closed up shop here a year or so ago, and snagged some cheap goodies. Def don't want to miss out if you've still got one open nearby.
    My Blog: SRS Business

haha nice. looks like im visiting one this weekend. im sure it will take a while for people to buy up everything. business is slow for everybody, even the liquidators.

Please make sure to compare any prices you see in Circuit City with prices online from other stores. The company running the liquidation have been notorious for marking up the base price of items just to slap a 'sale' tag on them.

They just finished building a store across from my house in July - it used to be an empty building/lot...geez, that didn't last long.
    WoW chars: Aboronic Phlayora Phlayorb Phlayore Abahron
    Earthen Ring - US - Alliance
    How to ask questions

Quote Originally Posted by 'Dban',index.php?page=Thread&postID=167855#post167 855
    Please make sure to compare any prices you see in Circuit City with prices online from other stores. The company running the liquidation have been notorious for marking up the base price of items just to slap a 'sale' tag on them.
    Seriously, do your homework. The markdowns are all based on original MSRP and not normal selling price. There were some USB speakers I wanted that cost $69 but the weekly ad had it on sale for $49. Obviously the sales price doesn't apply in these liquidation sales, but hell they were selling the speakers for $99 (which was the original MSRP when they came out 5 years ago!!!!) minus 10% liquidation discount.

There is a brand new one next to me, I'm going to check it out tomorrow and see if there is any goodies. I really don't need anything though ><
    FFXIV - Aether - Sargatanas
    Twitch - https://twitch.tv/multidayz
    Youtube - https://www.youtube.com/c/Multidayz

Quote Originally Posted by 'Ellay',index.php?page=Thread&postID=167975#post16 7975
    There is a brand new one next to me, I'm going to check it out tomorrow and see if there is any goodies. I really don't need anything though ><
    Waterford? I was there today, and I'll likely head in tomorrow morning to see if there are any steals of deals. Somehow, I doubt it.
    Ex-WoW 5-boxer.
    Currently playing:
    Akama [Empire of Orlando]
    Zandantilus - 85 Shaman, Teebow - 85 Paladin, Kodex - 85 Rogue.

Definitely going to 4-box Diablo 3 after testing the beta for how well this would work.

The Loop is the new shopping center, went there this morning.
    Was insanely packed, especially since it was dead when I stopped by a week ago. It's not really that great of a sale, it's full prices on all items +10% off, like was mentioned in this thread. The check out was extremely tacky, only 3 registers open, and the cashiers are using calculators to figure the 10% off. Really odd.

It's really not worth wasting your time.
    FFXIV - Aether - Sargatanas
    Twitch - https://twitch.tv/multidayz
    Youtube - https://www.youtube.com/c/Multidayz

Yeah, people are dumb. Checked out the nearest CC today - 3 registers open, lines wrapped around the entire store, but the best discounts were 10% off - you can get better discounts online or at random sales - people are so mindless they assume just because a company is liquidating they're getting an awesome deal. Apparently they can't comprehend the 10% off thing.
    <Multiplicity>
    Blood Elf Death Knight, 4 Orc Shaman - Burning Legion Horde US (PvP)
    Ellianaa - Haachoo - Hachu - Hachuu - Hahchoo

Heroics down: Gundrak, Drak'Tharon, Utgarde Keep, Utgarde Pinnacle, Culling of Stratholme, Halls of Lightning, Ahn'Kahet, Violet Hold, Nexus, Azjol-Nerub, Halls of Stone