Close
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast
Showing results 1 to 10 of 17

Default Power leveling to 58

Heya gang, im starting to get back into multiboxing now that my computer can support it without drooling on itself.

I have a 80 prot pally with raid gear
    Horde, PvE server
    I am trying to power level 2 pallys to 58 to 60ish (both ret pallys have the RoA exp buff)

at level 9 i started doing RFC (the first half that does no have the orcs... dont like getting shield bashed
    did that about 10 times or so and they are level 16 now
    Exp is getting much slower as the trash is now about the same level as the 2 pallys.

My power leveling style is to take my 80, get a big group and bring it back to the 2 pallys. and AOE them down

Some instances have some nasty machanics like casters that disenage from being pulled long distances, and like the orcs in RFC that sheild bash.

I am thinking about moving to SM graveyard, and then to SM armory, but after that i am kind of clueless, so any tips you have found over the years would be great

Cheers, Numbs
    [align=center](H) Beernuts - 80 Prot pally
    (H) Gonuts - 71 Feral Druid
    (A) Numbs - 72 Arcane Mage
    Uldum Server[/align]

This is what i did to get my nooblets to 60. I used my prot pally instead of my dk tank.
    Quested to level 10,
    10-15 DM
    15-20 Stockades(I realize You're horde)
    20-45 Scarlet, at 40ish it was getting slow but meh.
    45-60 Strat, they were getting 1800ish exp per kill.
    <Impervious>stormreaver PvP US

My Videos

i dont think Stocks is an option for the OP.

but SFK is.

at 16... do SFK. do it all the way to 22-23. as an 80 pally you should be able to comfortably pull all of SFK up to the wolf boss. or do it in two pulls.
    then, do BFD. its annoying, but you dont have to stay there long. plus you can skip the nagas swimming area if you want. there's enough mobs along the way that you can skip the naga boss. for the casters at the end, grab them and run them around the corner for LOS pulls. thats the only way.

then you're ready for SM:GY at around level 28.

good luck.

Sm at level 20, You'll be getting a level per pull with raf. And yeah I said I realize he's horde.
    <Impervious>stormreaver PvP US

My Videos

This:

Quote Originally Posted by 'Niley',index.php?page=Thread&postID=167235#post16 7235
    20-45 Scarlet, at 40ish it was getting slow but meh.
    Don't mess with SM graveyard, library, or armory. Just single pull Cath every time and your guys will fly through levels 20-40.
    10-boxing Alliance Sargeras and Kil'jaeden

People mess with the other parts to avoid the lockout timer. I can pull all of SM cathedral and have it dead in 7ish mins. That means 35 mins and I am locked out for 25 mins of twiddling my thumbs. If you run Armory right after Cathedral and then reset instance you wont run into timer problem.

8-10 RFC
    10-20 SFK - pull up until the shortcut to drop down in the yard, out and reset.
    20-35 - Library, Armory, Cathedral SM. (Can also toss in a GY for the Achievement :P)
    35-40 Armory, Cathedral SM
    40-45 BRD - do the prison circle, the circle down around the "arena", and the path where bael'gar is.
    48 - get the quests in Badlands for BRD. Do these.
    50 - get follow up quests in Badlands for BRD. Do these
    53-54 -> 60 Do BRS. At 55 Get all quests for BRS (Badlands and Burning Steppes) - (You'll go from 55 to 60 on that single run when doing the quests)

This is the way i boost it now. Earlier i did include ZF at 35-43-44 or so, but the time to travel down there wasnt worth it. All instances are "close" travelwise - not considering the haul from undercity to badlands -> searing -> blackrock.

Quote Originally Posted by 'Niley',index.php?page=Thread&postID=167235#post16 7235
    I don't understand how you get 1800xp. Mine have been in strat (albeit only 2x45-55) with my 80 druid and only getting between 700 and 900 xp. Bit disappointed but still pulling around 200k per hour. I even invited a mate (lvl 55-58) and still around the same xp.

So what's the key? Rested? Surely it only lasts one run.

Quote Originally Posted by 'Niley',index.php?page=Thread&postID=167271#post16 7271
    Sm at level 20, You'll be getting a level per pull with raf. And yeah I said I realize he's horde.
    a level per pull sounds a lot better than BFD any day.

/noob_question on
    Would this be RAF or Non?
    /noob_question off

Im trying to level a few more guys myself and my RAF ran out a week ago, aside from starting 2 new raf accounts and xfering my 80s to them, which is a possibility to me, is it still decent to pl similar to this non-raf?
    Meeo/Nibilus