Close
Showing results 1 to 5 of 5

Default Auto Attack/Auto Target Macro

Currently I'm having a few issues with 2 boxing a Ret pally combo. I have pally b on follow mode via my follow macro. The issues begin when I go to attack a mob. IWhen I go to attack a mob, Pally B usually ends up out of distance of the mob and I usually end up pulling him back to Pally B. Other times, I have to run all the way in with both guys and have the mob engage me. What happens here is Pally B then gets turned around and can't attack and seems to be locked onto me and faces my direction. Is there any way to solve this? Currently I'm using the /assist name macro.

Thanks,

-Kramer

Basically the problem with any melee class combo when multi-boxing :cursing: . I tried it once and gave up. Stick to the tank/ranged dps/healer combo and it will be fine :thumbup: . Two melee classes take much more patience due to this exact issue.

As yeh found out auto attack cancels /follow
    What works is start attack with yer main once yeh got the critter where yeh want em start attack with the other.

another thing yeh could try is pulling with one, as in get close to yer critter park yer other one, pull, then back up till yer on top of the other pali melee with both.

Or

start attacking with one have the other on follow run thru the critter while turning 180 facing yer other pali then once the critters stops shuffling start attacking with the other one.
    What also helps is having a separate key to move yeh other pali back a step or 2.

This person has an interesting idea for controlling paladins...

Your thoughts 5x paladin
    Jafula.
    Jamba - Jafula's Awesome Multi Boxer Assistant. An addon for YOU.

I wrote a simple guide that works really well for melee classes:

Simple Focus-Based MultiBoxing Setup and Macros Guide

To clarify, the trick with melee is to run through the target mob with your main and then spin round with the mouse. This will put the mob between the main and the followers. If the mob moves or the followers are out of range just press the 'follow+assist' macro key again (you can mash it if you need to).

I know tons of people say melee multiboxing is hard but I've never had a problem using this system.