Close
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast
Showing results 11 to 20 of 35

how about for use with fishing? would this work if i have the pointer moused-over the cogwheel?

Quote Originally Posted by 'elsegundo',index.php?page=Thread&postID=161045#po st161045
    how about for use with fishing? would this work if i have the pointer moused-over the cogwheel?
    Yes.

sounds like i'll be leveling fishing! =]

hmm how do you use the backspace key when you want to actually... backspace?

Quote Originally Posted by 'Multibocks',index.php?page=Thread&postID=161110#p ost161110
    hmm how do you use the backspace key when you want to actually... backspace?
    when you're typing text in chat, none of that gets sent to the characters. which is why you can type setences and well.... not have your map, social, guild, skills, talents, LFG etc windows pop up while you type. so pressing backspace whe you want to backspace implies that you're in chat... which should not interfere with your macro.

Quote Originally Posted by 'Bigfish',index.php?page=Thread&postID=161057#post 161057
    Quote Originally Posted by 'elsegundo',index.php?page=Thread&postID=161045#po st161045
    Yes.
    but your five bloppers will never the same spot, you'll still need to move the mice independently i think,
    And in any case, the fish will not bite the hook at the same time.
    .[I

Quote Originally Posted by 'Zub',index.php?page=Thread&postID=168549#post1685 49
    but your five bloppers will never the same spot, you'll still need to move the mice independently i think,
    And in any case, the fish will not bite the hook at the same time.
    I didn't say it was easy to box fishing. I just said it will click the blopper.

Quote Originally Posted by 'Mamut',index.php?page=Thread&postID=160597#post16 0597
    this is for summoning my army of trees or dropping 5 hurricanes on top of me.
    Since I started 5 boxing I always wanted something like this but I tought it was impossible.

Thanks a lot from a Spanish multiboxer.

Default RE: Binding Mouse Clicks to your Keyboard

Quote Originally Posted by Bigfish',index.php?page=Thread&postID=159497#post1 59497]This is something I came up with after reading Falkor's [url='http://www.dual-boxing.com/forums/index.php?page=Thread&threadID=7010
    Automation of Quests (Including Slaves)[/url] . Basically, its a way to left click or right click the environment for things like talking to NPCs or dropping AOEs.

Code:
    /script SetBinding(".", "TurnOrAction")
    /script SetBinding(",", "CameraOrSelectOrMove")
    /script SaveBindings(1)
    In this case, "." is assigned to right click and "," is assigned to left click. For those of us who hardware box, what this means is so long as we pre-position our mice, we can talk to an NPC, drop AOEs, mine, skin, pick herbs, click portals, etc without having to jump to an individual mouse per character.

Now, as far as I can tell, this only works for interacting with the environment. It won't accept groups or quests or the like, but we already have macros for most of that. The big advantage here is that if you want to drop 5 Blizzards or Flamestrikes or what have you, you can just by hitting the macro and your binding for left click.
    I just tried this method out and it isn't very organized and has wierd camera stuff. Not to useful IMO, but maybe a Deathknight might seem some limited use. A Mage/Hunter/Druid/Warlock/etc certainly will need something much, much more functional to even think about AOEing.

Mousecloner

[quote='Bigfish',index.php?page=Thread&postID=16868 7#post168687]

[quote='Zub',index.php?page=Thread&postID=168549#po st168549]but your five bloppers will never the same spot, you'll still need to move the mice independently i think,
    And in any case, the fish will not bite the hook at the same time. [/quote]

I didn't say it was easy to box fishing. I just said it will click the blopper.[/quote]

In other words, what you are allowing is a very unorganized, wierd camera angle, uncontrollable cast.

If you want a more natural approach to casting AOEs which gives you the power to cast them wherever and whenever, that is where [url='http://mousecloner.com/']Mousecloner[/url] comes in.