Close
Showing results 1 to 8 of 8

Default Mount race restrictions lifted, Tauren rejoice

HAHA I'm so happy

www.wowinsider.com

(dragonhawk mount) sweet!

i want all my druids to have chocobos (sp?), and i'd also like to be able to mount in moonkin form! imagine chickens riding chickens!
    actually, i've seen 2 druids mounted in Org, one in boomchicken and the other tree form. i searched, but i can't for the life of me figure out how they did it.
    70|---|---|---|---|---|---|---|---|---|---|80
    70|xXxXxXxXxXxXxXxXxXxXxXxXxXxXxX|80!!!
    Allai, Alaii, Allei
    , Aleii, Aliee
    <B A M F>
    Boulderfist-US
    YOU CANNOT RESIST MY MOONFIRE SPAM!

Quote Originally Posted by 'pengwynman',index.php?page=Thread&postID=157861#p ost157861
    i want all my druids to have chocobos (sp?), and i'd also like to be able to mount in moonkin form! imagine chickens riding chickens!
    actually, i've seen 2 druids mounted in Org, one in boomchicken and the other tree form. i searched, but i can't for the life of me figure out how they did it.
    At one point in time, you could shift into some form (moonkin, tree form, furbolg, etc), eat at deviate fish, mount, then click off the deviate fish. They fixed it so that you can't do it with furbolg form anymore, but perhaps it's still possible with the druid talented forms.

Edit: Fixed to deviate fish.
    Firetree, Alliance.

Adiabat (Prot Pally), Isochor (Holy Priest), Isobar (Frostfire Mage) <Retired at 80 during WotLK>

Corpsebréw, Corpsebrèw, Corpsebrêw (3x Death Knight) <Retired at 80 during WotLK>

Femtotank (Prot Warrior), Femtoheals (Disc Priest), Femtosummons (Demo Lock) <Active, 105>

I just want my gnome on a Elek so he stops getting dumped of his mount when he crosses a stream 8)
    Currently 5 Boxing 5 Protection Paladins on Whisperwind Alliance
    The Power of Five!!! ( short video )

Gnomes had that with all mounts. I believe it is fixed now tho.
    Mounts that a gnome is riding are slightly bigger then the same mount on a different race.

Quote Originally Posted by 'Lyonheart',index.php?page=Thread&postID=157925#po st157925
    I just want my gnome on a Elek so he stops getting dumped of his mount when he crosses a stream 8)
    you always could have a gnome on an Elek, you just had to be Exalted with Exodar.
    ​

Quote Originally Posted by 'mikekim',index.php?page=Thread&postID=157952#post 157952
    Quote Originally Posted by 'Lyonheart',index.php?page=Thread&postID=157925#po st157925
    you always could have a gnome on an Elek, you just had to be Exalted with Exodar.

Or just get 30 AB, 30 WSG, and 30 AV marks, and buy the WAR MOUNT...
    Kilrogg-US:
    2x80 shammies (robshammya/robshammyb), 80 druid/80 rogue (Anglesey/Whatchadoo), 80 Hunter/80 Shammy(Huntrchic/Crynomoor), 2x81 pallys(Robpallya/Robpallyb)

im starting my rep grind for gnomer so i can get my swift mechanostrider =P thats gonna be awesome.
    ("\(O.o)/") rawr!!