hey keyclone! love your program, truly large thanks go out to you for such wonderous work!

here's the problem i'm having, hopefully theres a fix for it

After semi hijacking another thread i decided i'd just start a new one so sorry for the tiny bump spam**

Intellepoint software, auto binds my microsoft sidewinder mouse to its default "back" and "forward" browser button style buttons... i can map these to another keypress with the mouse's inner macro/keybind function as a work around... but then the game doesn't recognize these buttons anymore as mbutton4 and mbutton5.... but as the key press i keybind it to in the intellepoint software. as it is now, i try to setup mousemapping with keyclone, and unfortunately unless i change the default in intellepoint, keyclone keymapping wont register the button... hmm hopefully that makes sence

any work around for this in keyclone? am i doing something wrong? i've set up the mousemapping, like you've explained in the other thread... but still nothing works unless i change the keybind in the mouse's software ;( this just doesn't work for me as then the mouse is non functional for one of my characters who needs the mousebutton4 and 5 to be what they are... and not some regular keypress hehe, help please if you can!