Close
Showing results 1 to 8 of 8

Default Innerspace QUESTION

Well been toying with it all night. Few things I'm still trying to figure out. I have a dual screen setup (vertical span) windows put it as a 3360x1050 (two 22inch widescreen moniters). With keyclone it was easy to setup, with this I'm having some trouble. Basically I want something where the right side is my main window and the left is the other clinets, somewhat how zanthor has.

Also, normally I run wow off 3 diffrent hard drives (1 with a windows drive, 2 on each of the other two). is there a way to set this to do the same? Also how do I go about adding more bars to it, liek the video shows. So i can click something and make it send the input to the other screens.

Sorry, trying make this work, I dont have that great of a coding background.

Quote Originally Posted by 'SlayerX',index.php?page=Thread&postID=153640#post 153640
    Basically I want something where the right side is my main window and the left is the other clinets, somewhat how zanthor has.
    Autolayout doesn't currently support this type of resolution, you can accomplish what you are after with individual settings per client though.

Code:
    	windowpos -viewable 1680,0
    	windowsize -viewable 1680x1050
    	run windowsnapper -size 560x350 -pos 1120,0
    Code:
    	run windowsnapper -size 560x350 -pos 1120,350
    Code:
    	run windowsnapper -size 560x350 -pos 1120,800
    That should position the three clients on the left monitor and the main on the right.
    Quote Originally Posted by 'SlayerX',index.php?page=Thread&postID=153640#post 153640
    Also, normally I run wow off 3 diffrent hard drives (1 with a windows drive, 2 on each of the other two). is there a way to set this to do the same?
    You need to setup profiles in IS, I've not done this, definitely pretty self explanatory... Rightclick the IS icon in your task tray, select configuration, then look on the Game Configuration tab.
    Also how do I go about adding more bars to it, liek the video shows. So i can click something and make it send the input to the other screens.
    Clickboxer is just an XML file, the basics are as follows:

Code:
          	<button name='keytoggle'>
            	<X>2</X>
            	<Y>2</Y>
            	<Width>48</Width>
            	<Height>16</Height>
            	<Text>Keys</Text>
            	<OnLeftClick>
              	<![CDATA[
            	relay all repeater keytoggle
          	]]>
            	</OnLeftClick>
          	</button>
    This is a button element, the X and Y values determine where it's at within the clickboxer window, the width and height are it's size, text is for what it shows, the OnLeftClick element defines what happens when you click it... relay all sends the command to all clients, so if you wanted to make a new button you would copy this, paste it in right below it, change the X,Y and leave the size the same (most likely), then change what it does to say "relay all press H" to make a button that presses H when clicked.
    [> Sam I Am (80) <] [> Team Doublemint <][> Hexed (60) (retired) <]
    [> Innerspace & ISBoxer Toolkit <][> Boxing on Blackhand, Horde <]
    "Innerspace basically reinvented the software boxing world. If I was to do it over again, I'd probably go single PC + Innerspace/ISBoxer." - Fursphere

Cool thanks for all the help . i managed to get it the way I want. One wow on the main screen and 4 wows on thr right screen.

Im still trying to get it to work with the different drives and all. I got the profiles made, but trying to get it to load a certain way in one script

1st wow- drive D:
    2nd and 3rd wow drive F
    4th and 5th wow drive G

Having them lineup.

In keyclone I would just set the drive and pick the region.

I'm looking for idea of how to do this by code, which I aint so great at doing.

Quote Originally Posted by 'SlayerX',index.php?page=Thread&postID=154083#post 154083
    1st wow- drive D:
    2nd and 3rd wow drive F
    4th and 5th wow drive G

Having them lineup.

In keyclone I would just set the drive and pick the region.

I'm looking for idea of how to do this by code, which I aint so great at doing.
    Assuming you are running my wow.iss for launching...

Code:
    function main(int clients)
    {
    	variable int Count
    	for (Count:Set[0] ; ${Count}<${clients} ; Count:Inc)
    	{
    		open "World of Warcraft" "World of Warcraft Default Profile"
    		/* Wait 2 seconds (wait takes tenths of seconds) */
    		wait 20
    	}

}
    Change that to something like...

Code:
    function main(int clients)
    {
        	open "World of Warcraft" "World of Warcraft Default Profile"
    		wait 20
        	open "World of Warcraft" "World of Warcraft F Drive Profile"
    		wait 20
        	open "World of Warcraft" "World of Warcraft F Drive Profile"
    		wait 20
        	open "World of Warcraft" "World of Warcraft G Drive Profile"
    		wait 20
        	open "World of Warcraft" "World of Warcraft G Drive Profile"
    		wait 20
    }
    Of course, that's assuming you create two more wow profiles named appropriately. To do that,

• right click InnerSpace in the task tray, select configuration.
    • click the game configuration tab
    • there is a drop down menu across the top above the words (Display Systems), click that, select World of Warcraft
    • Down near the bottom you should see "World of warcraft default profile", click new profile above that.
    • Name it, fill in Main Executable Filename and path.
    That should do it...
    "Innerspace basically reinvented the software boxing world. If I was to do it over again, I'd probably go single PC + Innerspace/ISBoxer." - Fursphere

AHH cool thanks so much. I'll try it when I get home. My problem was how to make it opening them, I'm slowly teaching myself how this all works. I had gotten the profile part, it was the loading part.

I'll add that all when i get home, thanks alot

I was wondering the same thing.

Thanks
    Desktop: Intel Core 2 Quad 2.4, Asus Striker II Formula Mainboard, 8 Gigs OCZ DDR2 1066 Ram, EVGA GeForce 9800GTX, PALiT 9800 GX2, Creative Labs Sound Blaster X-Fi Fatl1ty, 2 X 1T Hard Drives, LG Bluray / DVD Player / Burner, Acer H243H Widescreen Monitor, Samsung 23.5" Widescreen Monitor, Windows 7 Ultimate 64.
    Laptop: MSI GT627 Gaming Laptop

Well, that did open them all from their right drives/paths, however they aren't linked anymore or opening up in the right spot.

It starts off with is1 then the rest aren't linked.

Quote Originally Posted by 'SlayerX',index.php?page=Thread&postID=154948#post 154948
    Well, that did open them all from their right drives/paths, however they aren't linked anymore or opening up in the right spot.

It starts off with is1 then the rest aren't linked.
    You need to add code after each launch to run multi.iss on each session...

Code:
    open "World of Warcraft" "World of Warcraft Default Profile"  -startup "run multi ${clients}"