Close
Showing results 1 to 8 of 8

Default [WOW] Slats - 1x Pally 4x Priests - SFK

Hi,

This has no sound and I havn't looked into video editing software yet, just wanted to put something up to well - test out Fraps

This is a short video of me fighting Fenrus in SFK.

http://stage6.divx.com/user/SlatsAU/...s-Fenrus-(SFK)

Cheers,

-Slats

Awesome! This is the combo I was thinking about rolling out in the next couple weeks. Is it a pretty effective trash clearing group?
    He said he had a soulstone... like what the F*CK is that supposed to mean!?
    -Doug (Pure Pwnage)

nice work mate cant wait to see what happens when your level 50+

Its loads of fun. Trash clearing is consistant, but can get slow - however I can tank four or five mobs at once quite easily and keep myself alive while maintaining aggro.

I have no way to get mana back other than Blessing Of Wisdom. I need Seal/Judge of Wisdom and VE/VT - so level 50 is where its gonna start to *really* speed up.

I am going to order a proper sound card for my laptop so I can fraps with sound and look into Sony Vegas a bit more so I can make real videos.

-Slats

Well, sounds like a good time. I got my trial accounts up just now, copied wow 5 times, just about ready to get going on my own 5box squad. I have been dualboxing toons from 2 accounts, now i'm headed for the big time. I was wondering, don't you get 8% of healing to mana as a pally? Or are you just not taking enough damage for that to be effective?
    He said he had a soulstone... like what the F*CK is that supposed to mean!?
    -Doug (Pure Pwnage)

I'm running out of mana on the priests not the pally. :P

The pally generates MASSIVE threat, I mean its so easy to tank. The only way I let the priests pull aggro is if I forget to have Righteous Fury buff up which gives me 90% more threat with holy dmg.

Havn't looked into it but I think later on it goes to 10% mana back from heals.

I don't have a video of it, but I took my 1xpally 4xpriest group thru RFK yesterday, my characters are levels 28-30. This was my first instance run with the entire 5box group so I've got some work to do on my macros still, but I managed to take on a bad pull of about 7 mobs, thought for *sure* I was gonna die but decided to see how many of em I could take out... ended up not dying, didn't even lose a single priest :lol: I also was having the problem with running the priests out of mana, but it will get better as I get better I think.

I can't imagine how much more fun this will be once I get things better coordinated. Looking forward to seeing and hearing more about your group in the future Slats. Sounds like there may be a few more of us pally/priest 5 boxers in the works! :twisted:

Bhina, Qhina, Thina, Vhina, Whina
    Bloodhood Alliance - <Nuclear Nighties>

I'll keep you updated. I'm playing Horde and I havn't played Horde in over 2 years so all the quests are very unfamilar and the zones/trainers also unfamilar but totally enjoying the game from a new perspective.

Finally found my feet in terms of questing and I'm totally loving Hillsbrad atm, good bunch of quests and I know where to go once I run out.

I did a big portion of RFK but found I was so slow coz every 4 - 5 pulls I was out of mana. Decided to wait till I get sanctuary/VE at 30 to do it again ( and knock off all the quests ) so I dont waste so much mana in renews.

4x renews are hot as hell though, hardly ever have to heal unless I pull like 8 things at once. :P Which I tend to cause I'm so noob at these instances and tanking.

Keep me updated on your progress.

-Slats