Close
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast
Showing results 1 to 10 of 11

Default Keyclone - auto pickup dialogue.. turn off?

hello, i'm new to this forums i was wondering if there's a way via macro or addon to turn off the dialogue of it asking if u want to really pickup that item the "are you sure u want to pickup this item, it is BOP" thanks mucho

basically a NO BOP warning

-cherie

Well im sure some might say there is never a way to do that, its just something blizzard wants you to see ....but im elike you so if a veterain can help you im sure they will

I don't think theres any way to remove the BOP box, but try to add this into a macro, and pressing that button will... well you understand:
    Code:
    /click StaticPopup1Button1
    Not sure it will work though. Try it out, and let us know :P

thanks that works =) just wish there was a mod out there just did it auto lol
    o well thank ye

Is there a command to select need/greed/pass? It drives me nuts having to click on all the little pass buttons.
    Firetree, Alliance.

Adiabat (Prot Pally), Isochor (Holy Priest), Isobar (Frostfire Mage) <Retired at 80 during WotLK>

Corpsebréw, Corpsebrèw, Corpsebrêw (3x Death Knight) <Retired at 80 during WotLK>

Femtotank (Prot Warrior), Femtoheals (Disc Priest), Femtosummons (Demo Lock) <Active, 105>

Quote Originally Posted by 'Vicker',index.php?page=Thread&postID=142972#post1 42972
    Is there a command to select need/greed/pass? It drives me nuts having to click on all the little pass buttons.
    i'm not POSITIVE because i'm not in front of my computer right now, but i seem to recall seeing an option for it in Jamba, you might check that out.
    70|---|---|---|---|---|---|---|---|---|---|80
    70|xXxXxXxXxXxXxXxXxXxXxXxXxXxXxX|80!!!
    Allai, Alaii, Allei
    , Aleii, Aliee
    <B A M F>
    Boulderfist-US
    YOU CANNOT RESIST MY MOONFIRE SPAM!

Quote Originally Posted by 'Vicker',index.php?page=Thread&postID=142972#post1 42972
    i use this addon called passloot for that

http://wow.curse.com/downloads/wow-a...pass-loot.aspx

Couple ways to do this, one is to set the party loot to free for all, another way is to set each character to pass on loot, or use a mod that auto passes for you.

I use free for all when I am my own party and set characters to auto pass on loot when in a raid with others.

All this said, it will still show the BOP warning message.

This is what I think you are looking for: http://www.wowinterface.com/download...11404-1.1.html
    http://www.knightsofshadow.org
    Seastone - PvP - Defiant
    Nitro

Thanks nitro! That's def what i need